Hair transplant in Islamabad is a potential solution for individuals experiencing hereditary hair loss which is one of the major reasons for baldness or hair loss. Without a doubt, hair loss has become a common concern that is affecting millions of people worldwide. Whatever the reason for your hair loss is, you will experience psychological distress, a feeling of self-consciousness and an urge for social withdrawal, etc. To reverse these negative emotions, hair transplant is an effective treatment.
- 1 Unraveling Hereditary Hair Loss and Its Treatment:
- 2 Some Other Causes of Hair Loss:
- 3 Benefits of Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad:
- 4 Understanding Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
- 5 Procedure:
- 6 Factors Affecting Results
- 7 Can hair transplant be effective if hair loss is hereditary?
- 8 Aftercare:
- 9 Bottom Line:
- 10 Book Your Appointment
Unraveling Hereditary Hair Loss and Its Treatment:
Hereditary hair loss or androgenetic alopecia is a medical condition widely affecting people worldwide. Individuals with a family history of baldness or hair loss are prone to experience this condition in their lives. Certain inherited genes make a person susceptible to this condition. These people generally have more androgen receptors, especially for DHT which triggers biochemical reactions and resultantly causes hair thinning or hair loss. So, the hormone dihydrotestosterone is primarily involved in hereditary hair loss.
Some Other Causes of Hair Loss:
- Physical and emotional stress
- Several medical conditions
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Nutritional deficiencies
- Aging factor
Benefits of Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad:
- Treatment will promote the regrowth of hair follicles and increase the density of existing hair
- Hair loss treatment will improve facial aesthetics and improve positive self-image
- It makes you look more attractive, youthful, and energetic
- Treating hair loss will improve overall self well-being
- It boosts the self-esteem and confidence of an individual
- It offers you enjoy again the joy of natural-looking hairlines
- Hair loss treatment leads to a quality lifestyle
Understanding Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
This is a surgical procedure that involves the extraction of hair follicles from a donor area and injecting extracted hair follicles into the recipient site. This is a popular method to address hereditary hair loss because new hair follicles are grafted into the bald areas of the scalp which restore natural hair growth pattern. Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT) and Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) are two different processes carried out to transplant hair follicles to the recipient site. During FUT, a strip of tissues containing hair follicles are removed from the donor side while individual hair follicles are removed from the scalp when the FUE procedure is performed.
An initial consultation is held to evaluate hair loss causes, patterns and individual aspirations. The procedure is started with the administration of local anesthesia to numb the area to make the process smooth and comfortable. Following that, the surgeon extracts hair follicles based on the opted procedure. After that, tiny incisions are created. Notably, understanding the size, depth and growth pattern of natural hair follicles is a prerequisite to achieving a natural-looking hairline and the required hair density. After creating incisions, hair follicles are carefully placed into these incisions.
Factors Affecting Results
- Age of the patient
- The severity of hair loss
- Donor hair quality
- Post-transplant care
Can hair transplant be effective if hair loss is hereditary?
Yes, hereditary hair loss can be treated effectively through hair transplant. Generally, both the back and both sides of the scalp are not affected by hereditary hair loss. These sides can be used as donors and hair follicles can be extracted from these areas of the scalp. Hair follicles in these areas are resistant to DHT and when they are transplanted into the bald areas, they keep their original resistance to DHT. It means baldness or hair loss caused by genetic factors can be addressed effectively through hair transplant in Islamabad. But it is better not to ignore individual factors such as the extent of hair loss, density of donor areas and age of the patient.
- Wash the transplanted area with a mild shampoo and keep the treated site clean
- Do not touch or scratch the treated site to prevent dislodging of transplanted grafts
- Do not expose your skin to the sun at least for a few weeks
- While sleeping, keep your head elevated on the pillow to reduce swelling
- Do not go for strenuous activities
- Follow the given instructions to foster the healing process
- Keep visiting your surgeon for proper evaluation
Hair transplant in Islamabad is an effective way to treat hereditary hair loss. It offers you natural-looking denser hair. Hair transplant is specifically suggested to address hereditary hair loss because hair follicles at donor areas such as the back and both sides of the scalp are resistant to genetic factors of hair loss. They maintain this ability when transplanted into another site of the scalp, making them an effective solution for hair loss.
Book Your Appointment
SKN Cosmetics Islamabad offers tailor-made solutions to cosmetic concerns. If you are observing hair loss or baldness because of genetic factors and are worried whether hair treatment solutions are permanent, then visit SKN Cosmetics Islamabad for proper consultation in the first place and to get rid of this persistent source of self-consciousness and recover the true joy of your life.