The enlargement of male breast tissues is a medical condition that leads to self-consciousness, emotional and psychological distress, social withdrawal, body image issues, and self-representation. Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad reverses the situation and improves your self-image and personality. Numerous factors can cause this medical condition, such as hormonal imbalances, certain medical conditions, etc. This blog will explain whether lack of sleep causes gynecomastia.
- 1 Gynecomastia: Enlargement of Male Breast Tissues:
- 2 Causes of Gynecomastia:
- 3 Can Lack of Sleep Cause Gynecomastia?
- 4 Top Benefits of Gynecomastia Treatment in Islamabad:
- 5 Gynecomastia Treatment:
- 6 How Much Does Gynecomastia Treatment Cost in Islamabad?
- 7 Aftercare Instructions:
Gynecomastia: Enlargement of Male Breast Tissues:
This is a medical condition that refers to the enlargement of male breast tissues. This condition creates the feminine-like appearance of breasts by making breasts prominent. If you are too embarrassed to take off your shirt in a public area like a swimming pool or beach, then probably, you are observing this condition. This issue can occur in males at any stage of life and can dismantle your confidence, self-esteem, and personal representation.
Causes of Gynecomastia:
Hormonal fluctuations are deemed the primary cause of this condition. When an imbalance between estrogen and testosterone occurs, this condition might appear in males. This imbalance can increase the level of estrogen, which grows transient breast tissue. Furthermore, the age factor lowers testosterone levels, which also can lead to this development. Following are a few other factors that can disturb the level of hormones
- Drug addiction
Can Lack of Sleep Cause Gynecomastia?
The lack of sleep does not directly cause this condition. As we have just learned that the lower level of testosterone causes and triggers male breast tissue enhancement. Chronic sleep deprivation or inadequate sleep lowers testosterone levels in an individual’s body. It means the lack of sleep can indirectly cause this medical condition.
Top Benefits of Gynecomastia Treatment in Islamabad:
- Breast tissue enlargement damages an individual’s personality and self-image. Its treatment improves body image, enhances confidence, and addresses the element of self-consciousness
- People having this condition avoid wearing tight clothing. Its treatment resolves this issue and enables you to wear your favorite attire
- Treating gynecomastia addresses emotional distress, anxiety, and depression and leads to self-assurance and overall well-being
- Social stigmas that are associated with the enhancement of breast tissues can also be nullified through its proper treatment
- People observe calmness, peace, and freshness after treating this medical condition
The treatment procedure for this medical condition is determined based on the severity of the condition, personal requirements, and aspirations of an individual.
Excess body fat or obesity can also enhance male breast tissues. This is linked to dietary habits and lifestyle patterns. Changing lifestyle and diet or adhering to a proper diet plan can address this medical issue.
Hormonal changes can also be altered or reversed by using certain types of medicines, such as tamoxifen. The use of medicines lowers the level of estrogen and increases testosterone levels. This change in imbalance treats the condition.
When lifestyle modification and medication do not treat gynecomastia, then surgical interventions become necessary. This treatment technique involves removing excess tissue by making an incision. Liposuction or Mastectomy is performed to manage gynecomastia surgically.
How Much Does Gynecomastia Treatment Cost in Islamabad?
Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad generally ranges from PKR 120,000 to 330,000 PKR. The price may differ because of a few price-determining factors, such as the scope of the treatment, the extent of the issue, the clinic’s location, and the surgeon’s experience.
If you undergo surgical treatment, you should follow these instructions to get desired results and avoid any uncertainty during the recovery period.
- Keep the treated area clean and dry to avoid infection
- Use only prescribed medicines to manage pain or discomfort
- Try to use compressed garments or attires to reduce swelling and support the healing process
- Take proper rest and avoid strenuous activities
- Inform your surgeon if you face any issue
Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad improves self-image and personal presentation by treating augmented male breast tissues. The primary cause of this issue is hormonal imbalance. When testosterone level decreases or when estrogen level increases, this condition occurs. As the lack of sleep lowers testosterone levels, it indirectly leads to male breast enhancement. Lifestyle modifications, medications, or sometimes, surgical procedures are performed to treat gynecomastia.
At SKN Cosmetics Islamabad, our professionals thoroughly consider our patients’ concerns to provide them with their desired results. If you are observing breast tissue enhancement issues, visit SKN Cosmetics Islamabad to get rid of this medical condition.