What Is Gynecomastia?
Do’s and Don’ts Before Gynecomastia Surgery should be known by every individual before going for the treatment. The surgery is also called the reduction of males breast. Notable gynecomastia can be eliminated through surgical treatment that includes liposuction and incision of the gland. The reason for developing abnormally enlarged breasts is the imbalances of the hormonal, obesity, usage of certain drugs, or genetics.
What Should Be Done Before Going For Gynecomastia?
SKN Clinic performs and delivers effective outcomes. It is necessary for the individual to follow the instructions of the specialist.
- Medical Examination should be done.
- Underarms and chest must be shaved completely.
- Avoid eating six hours before the methodology.
- Comfortable clothes should be worn.
- Notify the practitioner about any medicines that the individual is taking.
What Should Not Be Done Before Gynecomastia?
- A small bandage will be put on.
- To minimize the puffiness a pressure garment is applied.
- The candidate can take shower after the treatment.
- Restrain from smoking.
- Do not take any anti-inflammatory medicines.
- Avoid taking herbal supplements.
Why Is The Procedure?
The treatment can be done by two methods:
Liposuction: It is performed through a thin metal cannula. The outcome of this methodology is tiny disjoined scars on the areas where the cannula was put in. For the breast that has light to medium excessive bulky tissues without excessive skin looseness, this method is best.
Excision: Straight-away cut of excessive tissue of breast and skin is done. This method is best for medium to complex gynecomastia.
Do’s and Don’ts Before Gynecomastia Surgery is must follow, which will be helpful for the candidates. For long-lasting outcomes, it is mandatory to follow the suggestions of your surgeon.
- Highlights on the area will be marked for reshaping.
- Anesthesia will be administered.
- Infiltration of tumescent solution.
- To eliminate the extra fat VASER liposuction is used.
Benefits Of The Methodology:
- The outcome is extremely durable.
- It makes the individual feel more confident.
- It will give the candidate a natural look.
- It eliminates all the flaws and improves the appearance.
Are You A Good Candidate?
Surgery for decreasing a male bosom has a high rate of satisfaction and this has resulted in enhancement in the life of the candidate. Before undergoing the treatment it is important to know what an ideal candidate for this method is.
- Reducing the dimension of the breasts.
- To permanently get rid of the heavy chest.
- If the candidate has loose skin.
- The candidates must not be chain smokers.
- Having practical expectations.
- The candidate is not overweight.
- The individual should be healthy.
Recovery After The Procedure:
Candidates can return to their normal activities and exercises in a short period of time. It will take about a month or two to get back to life for the patient who needs careful expulsion of the excessive bosom tissue. The outcome will be long-lasting. It will take some time for the marks to fade away in a few months. After 10 to 12 days change in the shape will be noticeable.
What Are The Side Effects Of The Treatment?
The disadvantages may include:
- Injury in some treated part.
- Insensibility increases.
After the method, the region will be dressed. To remove the blood and liquids, a small cylinder can be attached for at least two days. The surgeon will ask the patient not to take high steam showers, wear-free size clothes, drink a lot of water, and support the treated part with clothing.
A Note From SKN!
Through our experts and professional specialists, SKN Clinic will lessen the size of the breast. The candidate can consult our team anytime. We are here to provide you with a memorable and unforgettable experience. Don’t worry and contact us for details and fill the form below and get the best appealing outcome.