Glutathione also called GSH, is an antioxidant made from amino acid glycine and glutamic acid.it is also the natural production of the Liver. This substance is used for aging purposes, heart disease, and other medical conditions. It helps to remove toxins.
Why It Is Used?
For a healthy functioning of the body, there must exist a balance between antioxidants and free radicals of the body. GSH is a substance that helps to keep that balance in place. Moreover, it plays an important part in your body as it performs the following tasks
- The reverse aging process.
- Creates metabolism for substances that produced cancer.
- Repairs DNA naturally.
- Produce proteins.
- Activates enzymes.
- Balance body processes such as immune reaction
- Preserve memory.
Glutathione can also result in a reduction of skin imperfections and produce a brighter complexion while upgrading uneven skin. It also has favorable effects for age spots, sun spots, acne scar, and wrinkles.
The best method to improve glutathione levels is having ordinary glutathione infusions. Oral glutathione supplements are not successful because the advantages are lost during the digestion interaction.
Good Candidates for Glutathione Injections:
You are accounted for Glutathione injection treatment if
- Your Skin has lost its brightness.
- You want a clear and whiter skin complexion.
- You have infected liver
- You have no severe medical history.
A diet enriched with glutathione boosting effects is not considered risky however it is not advisable by doctors for everyone especially if someone is sensitive. Achievable side effects of Glutathione are as follow:
- Allergic reactions like skin rashes.
- Trouble in breathing.
- Weight gaining.
- Eye disorder.
- Disordering of the stomach.
- Hair loss.
- Little bleeding.
Dos and Don’ts for Glutathione Injections:
At SKN Cosmetic Clinic, our specialists guide everything in detail to patients about their queries regarding Dos and don’ts when taking glutathione injections.
List of dos must remember to include:
- Keep skin hydrated before and after treatment.
- Bring a caretaker with you to provide good care during and after the procedure.
- Apply ice to the injected area to reduce swelling.
- Stop consuming alcoholic drinks.
- Go for follow-up checkups regularly.
- Have a detailed conversation with your dermatologist about the procedure and ask for everything without any hesitation.
- Cover your face when exposing to sunlight.
- Use only descriptive medicines and skincare products.
Following few don’ts are advised:
- Stop smoking before 2, 3 weeks before treatment.
- Don’t take the anti-inflammatory drug a month before treatment.
- Avoid direct sunlight.
- Don’t go for any other skin treatment when Glutathione is completed.
- Don’t forget to follow up appointments.
- Never massage your face after treatment.
- No hot baths.
- Don’t use any chemical product on the skin.
Just like any other treatment, the Glutathione injection method also demands proper care and consistency. If discontinues, the result will slowly fade out and the pretreatment state of the skin will return hence all effort, money and time will be wasted. However, in general, it has been analyzed that when given GSH, the spot from the areas including face and arms have been minimized. Skin elasticity with no adverse effects can also be regained. Thus, accuracy and the desired outcome can be achieved fully by keeping in mind the Do’s and Don’ts for Glutathione Injections.
If you have planned to receive Glutathione Injections, please schedule a consultation by filling a form below so our experienced dermatologist evaluates your skin and discuss possible treatment options accordingly