Your smile is the most important feature of all your personality. If you have an attractive and clear smile, that means you are so beautiful but what if you don’t have an attractive smile? There are many dentistry procedures that improve your teeth colouring in effective ways. One of them is laser teeth whitening treatment, performed as bleach will be applied to one by one tooth and laser produce heats
which will affect the teeth and they become brighter as in results. The obvious question in your mind will be that “How Does Laser Teeth Whitening Work in Islamabad Pakistan.” Read more for further information in its working.
How Does It Work?
According to SKN cosmetics, this procedure is performed with simple and effective steps. It is a non-invasive treatment, a bleach solution is applied for removing stains and clearing yellowish colour then a laser is used for speeding up the chemical reaction. The procedure is done within less than an hour. The various steps are performed as:
- Its preparation is simple where the practitioner will take pictures of your teeth to check before and after for comparing results then the practitioner will use moisturizer lotion on lips.
- Then the procedure will start as; the coating will be placed over the gums for protecting them from bleaching solution/gel, which contains hydrogen peroxide. After applying the gel, the laser will be light up on teeth. Multiple sessions are also performed.
- After the process, do not eat and drink certain things for a few days which leaves stains. (Lipstick, coffee, soda)
The outcomes of the treatment are immediate and long-lasting. The results will be maintained if you take good care and follow the prescribed instructions of your practitioner. The duration of results are from 6 months to 2 years depends on the treatment. In several cases, the multiple sessions will be required if a candidate needs more effective results. The before and after pictures will be taken for the satisfaction of patients.
There are many advantages to undergo laser teeth whitening treatment. Some of them are as follows:
- It is a non-invasive process.
- Improves appearance.
- Enhance the beauty of the face.
- No bleeding, pain and irritation.
- There will be no damage to the teeth.
- Safest option.
- Noticeable outcomes in just one session.
- Results are faster.
In this procedure, there will be no complications of soft tissue burns or any damage to the teeth. It will give the most miraculous results.
The average cost of the laser teeth whitening differs from patient to patient and it also depends on some factors which are as following:
- The experienced dentist fee.
- The location of the clinic.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The multiple session’s requirements.
- Medication (if required).
Further, if you want to know more details about cost-related queries then feel relax and contact us for more information.
The aftercare of the laser teeth whitening is necessary to follow for keeping the results for the long term. The aftercare instructions are different from person to person and individually prescribe by your practitioner. There are few instructions for aftercare which are as follow:
- Avoid dark coloured foods and drinks that cause stains.
- Do brush twice a day and with whitening toothpaste.
- Regular checkups are required for cleaning.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol.
Such instructions will help you out to know How Does Laser Teeth Whitening Work in Islamabad Pakistan and how long the results will be maintained.
Book an Appointment!
If you want to know more about How Does Laser Teeth Whitening Work in Islamabad Pakistan, don’t hesitate to consult SKN Dental Clinic for more information. We will make your smile attractive.