An attractive personality, symmetrical facial appearance, and elongated and defined neck contribute to personal fulfillment and satisfaction. This type of personality also exhibits the element of youthfulness and vitality. Everyone aims to enhance the glamour of their personalities and attract the glance of others. Nefertiti treatment in Islamabad improves the definition and contour of the neck area and jawline, producing a sculpted appearance. In this blog. We will learn how long the effects of Nefertiti last.
- 1 Let’s Understand Nefertiti Treatment:
- 2 Benefits of Nefertiti Treatment:
- 3 How Long Does Nefertiti Treatment Last?
- 4 Who Is The Right Candidate For Nefertiti Treatment in Islamabad?
- 5 How Much Does Nefertiti Treatment Cost in Islamabad?
- 6 Aftercare Instructions:
- 7 Summing Up!
Let’s Understand Nefertiti Treatment:
This is a cosmetic procedure that is implemented to augment the beauty and appearance of the neck and jawline. This aesthetic procedure is named after Egyptian Queen Nefertiti, who was known for her exceptional beauty and elongated thin neck. Nefertiti treatment in Islamabad improves the appearance and definition of the neck and jawline non-surgically.
Benefits of Nefertiti Treatment:
- Addresses sagging skin and tightens the neck contour
- A non-surgical approach to get a defined jawline and youthful appearance
- Improve facial harmony and addresses the signs of aging
- A customized treatment offering elongated and defined neck
- Improves self-esteem and confidence by refining self-image
How Long Does Nefertiti Treatment Last?
The duration of the effects of this treatment varies from person to person based on a few factors. Normally, its results last between 3 to 6 months. As this is not a permanent treatment and its effects fade in a matter of a few months, repetitive treatment is suggested to maintain the attained appearance and definition of the neck and jawline.
Factors Affecting The Duration of Nefertiti Treatment:
Type of Injection used
The type of injectables that your practitioner uses plays a critical role in determining the duration of its effects because different injectables have different duration of effectiveness. If you use Botulinum Toxin, its results may last 3 to 6 months.
The Lifestyle of An Individual
The lifestyle of a person also determines the longevity of its results. If you are a smoker, your skincare habits are poor, or you expose your skin to the sun frequently, then these factors may reduce the duration of the effects of Nefertiti treatment in Islamabad. Keep in mind that a healthy lifestyle and proper skin care habits can enhance the given duration
The expertise of a Practitioner
The expertise and professionalism of an expert also play a crucial role in this domain. If injection techniques and placements are precise, then you will likely get better results. On the other hand, if this factor is neglected and injection placements are not aligned with your specific requirements, you might experience unsatisfied results.
Who Is The Right Candidate For Nefertiti Treatment in Islamabad?
- If you are experiencing skin sagging along the neck and jawline
- If you are looking for a non-surgical solution to address this issue
- If you are determined to treat aging signs and enhance the definition and contour of your neck
- If you are looking for a contoured and youthful appearance
- If you are in good health and have no significant medical concern
- If you understand the procedure and have a realistic expectation
You are the right and suitable candidate for this procedure.
How Much Does Nefertiti Treatment Cost in Islamabad?
The cost of this treatment generally remains between PKR to PKR. You might experience a fluctuation in the overall price of this treatment because of cost-determining factors such as the type of injectable, the number of sessions, specific requirements, the location of the clinic, and your practitioner’s experience.
- Do not touch or rub the treated area as instructed by your practitioner
- Refrain from strenuous activities to avoid swelling and bruising
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Apply cold compresses or ice packs to support the healing process
- Follow the given instructions to get optimal results
- Keep in touch with your practitioner
Nefertiti treatment in Islamabad augments the appearance, contour, and definition of the neck and jawline. This is a non-surgical procedure named after an Egyptian Queen, Nefertiti, who was famous for her extended neck and beauty. This treatment addresses sagging skin and gives a proper shape to the neck. The duration of its effects differs from person to person based on a few factors, such as the type of injectables and lifestyles of individuals. Usually, the impact of this treatment lasts between 3 to 6 months.
Book your appointment at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad if you want to address aging signs, sagging skin and improve your facial appearance and self-image. SKN Cosmetics Islamabad is a renowned clinic because of its exceptional services and incomparable satisfaction rate.