Around the globe, more than thousands of people are getting Hair Transplant Treatment for their better appearance. However, taking good care of new hair replacement is a part of their duty. After the treatment, your doctor will prescribe you the detailed instruction list which is good to follow after treatment. Besides, your practitioner will inform you about some minor side-effects and he/she will guide you How to Avoid Side Effects of Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan.
At SKN cosmetic clinic, our experienced surgeons and expert team suggest their patients a suitable treatment and they do inform them all the possibilities and few minor side-effects before the procedure. Now it depends on a person to person that what clinic they are choosing and how much skillful their surgeon is.
Hair Planted Techniques:
According to SKN cosmetics, we offer advanced and new techniques for hair restoration and our best surgeons performed them very well. These techniques are:
- FUT or striping method
- FUE or grafting follicles units
- PRP for hair growth
The Side Effects:
These treatments such as FUT, FUE and PRP are beneficial and effective for the candidates and fulfil the desires of patients. When such treatments are providing effective results, of course, you will experience some minor side effects as well. These side effects are as following:
- Bleeding dots form.
- Mild pain.
- Bruising & Itchiness.
- Swelling on the scalp.
- Scarring on the scalp.
- Few cysts.
- Hiccups (rare side effects)
These side effects are temporary and last for just 2 to 3 days. It also varies from person to person. Some of them may experience trouble-free treatment and some of them experience one or a combination of minor side effects mentioned above.
Sometimes, side effects are the representation of practitioner and clinical environment and most of the candidates are responsible for them. Choose wisely the surgeon and clinic & what your practitioner prescribes you, do follow it or else you will experience such terms by your responsibility.
How to Avoid it:
After all this, People are more conscious to know about How to Avoid Side Effects of Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan. When a patient came home, the newly implanted hair needs more care because these are still fragile and newly treated area.
At SKN cosmetic, we provide detailed instruction to our hair transplanted candidates for home care before they leave the clinic. Aftercare instructions also depend upon the patient to patient and depend on what kind of technique is performed on them. Some common side effects and their aftercare instructions are as following:
- If you experiencing swelling then it is common, typically it will not be noticeable until 2 to 5 days. It is a part of the healing process and will not affect the outcome. A candidate who has feel swelling on the forehead should perform a little massage. (Don’t even touch the treated area) Avoid exercise for the first 5 days after the treatment. Keep yourself relax.
- A candidate who is experiencing mild pain then he/she should take the medication which his/her surgeon has to prescribe for pain killers. If any severe pain feels, consult your doctor immediately.
- Sometimes the cysts appear on the treated area just because of fully grafting is not performed well. But don’t worry these cysts will disappear within 1 – 2 weeks.
- If any candidate experiences any infection related to hair restoration, such infections are treated with mild antibiotic creams, lotion, get or maybe with medication. If they become more serious then consult your hair specialist.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight and do not sleep on the side of the treated area.
- Avoid smoking, drinking alcohol and physical activities for a week after the treatment. Avoid blood thinner medication because they affect the recovery period.
With all these instructions, the usual checkups are necessary for reviewing your hair restoration situation.
If you want to know furthermore about How to Avoid Side Effects of Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan, consult SKN cosmetic for more information. We will guide you with helpful details.