Bariatric surgery in Islamabad sheds your excess weight, reduces the risk of weight-related diseases, improves mobility, and enhances the quality of life. Obese people are more vulnerable to health risks and cannot enjoy their life to the fullest. Obesity also leads to physical limitations and mental health problems. Bariatric surgery in Islamabad deals with obesity lowers body weight, and improves the quality of life.
Bariatric Surgery: Overview
A lot of people are encountering excess fat accumulation or obesity. They want to regain normal weight by removing excess weight. Bariatric surgery involves a number of procedures carried out to reduce excess weight. The purpose of this surgery is to shed excess weight by making some changes in the anatomy of the digestive system. These changes reduce food intake and nutrient absorption, which reduce excess weight over the passage of time.
Bariatric Surgery in Islamabad: Top Benefits
- This surgery leads to significant weight loss and improves the quality of life
- Deals with obesity-related health issues such as high blood pressure, sleep apnea, etc.
- This weight loss procedure also improves cardiovascular health and limits the risk of heart diseases
- Obesity restricts our mobility and reduces our motivation to enjoy life. Treating this condition removes hurdles, increases mobility, and lets you go out and enjoy your life
- People who have undergone this surgery get long-term benefits as they can maintain their weight afterward
- Bariatric surgery in Islamabad reduces the mortality rate by eliminating the risk of obesity-related health issues
- Obesity can also make people infertile. This treatment also addresses obesity-related infertility and enhances fertility
Is There a Right Age For Bariatric Surgery?
Although the concept of the right age does not exist in the context of bariatric surgery because health conditions, surgical requirements, and medical conditions differ in every person. Every individual has unique criteria that a surgeon determines based on his specified conditions. But it is suggested that this surgery should be performed before the age of 18. Surgeons do not recommend this weight loss surgery before this age. People who are at least 18 years old and have a 40 body mass index can be considered for this medical treatment.
Bariatric Surgery in Islamabad: Procedure
At SKN Cosmetics Islamabad, we try to provide the best suitable and customized treatment. So, our professionals hold a consultation session before the surgery. This session aims to evaluate and assess a patient’s specific conditions and devise a customized treatment option.
Anesthesia is administered at the start of the surgery to ensure a pain-free and comfortable experience. Then based on the demands of the procedure, incisions are made in the abdominal area to reach the targeted organs. As there are a number of procedures, such as gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, gastric banding, etc. Each treatment has a unique procedure that is performed based on the carried procedure. After performing a procedure or reducing the size of the stomach, incisions are closed with sutures or adhesive materials if required.
How Much Does Bariatric Surgery Cost in Islamabad?
The cost of bariatric surgery in Islamabad ranges from PKR 180,000 to 500,000 PKR. The given cost is not the actual but an estimated one because several cost-determining factors define the price of a specific treatment. These factors include the type of procedure being performed, the scope of surgery, available facilities, the experience of a surgeon, and the clinic’s location.
- Avoid using solid food and use soft foods for a few days after the surgery and gradually moves to hard foods
- Prefer using protein-rich foods to support your healing process
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated
- Refrain from strenuous activities, as engaging in such activities can disturb the healing process
- Take prescribed medications to foster healing and avoid infection
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and use a balanced diet
- If you observe any issue, inform your practitioner for proper treatment
The Last Say:
Bariatric Surgery in Islamabad deals with excess weight diminishes the risk of weight-related health issues, and improves mobility. Obese people can undergo this surgical treatment because not only this procedure sheds excess weight and lower health risks, but it also improves your personality and boosts confidence and self-esteem. The concept of the right age for bariatric surgery does not exist. Although it should not be performed if an individual is below 18. A person must be at least 18 years if he wants to undergo this surgical treatment to reduce excess weight.
SKN Cosmetics Islamabad deals with obesity and excess fat comprehensively. Our team of experts not only addresses these concerns of patients but also focuses on psychological or emotional impacts to improve patients’ overall well-being.