Having a hairless body is no easy task. It can take an endless amount of time and effort to maintain that appearance and it’s not for cheap. In Pakistan, an average woman spends around half of her monthly income on hair removal products and treatments. This can lead to them spending thousands upon thousands of rupees on just getting their hair removed and maintaining their looks.
But are there any budget-friendly options available? Of course, there are! Laser Hair Reduction Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan is among the best and most affordable alternatives to using hair removal products. It’s a safe method and yields no after-effects. For more details regarding Laser Hair Removal Treatment, continue reading this blog!
What is Laser Hair Reduction?
This hair removal procedure involves using a highly concentrated light beam to damage or destroy your follicle roots and stop them from growing back again. This treatment is instant and the results are evident from the very first session. The first few sessions will be more frequent as the hair will continue to grow back. But after the initial appointments, you might not need to get a session for over 5 or 6 months.
How Does It Work?
This process will only require you to spend a maximum of one hour for each session, making it perfect for working women or those who have a very busy lifestyle. There are few side effects and little to no pain. The following steps are followed by the cosmetologists to perform this method:
- Firstly your cosmetologist will apply numbing cream or agent to the area to be treated.
- The numbing agent takes around 15 minutes to activate and is essential as it helps minimize the discomfort of the process.
- After the numbing agent sets in, the cosmetologist will gently run the laser technology over the treatment area.
- She will use a thin pen-shaped tool if the area is small and for bigger areas, she will use a scanner-shaped tool.
- The tool will zap away all unwanted and ingrown strands. This technology uses light energy that burns away the follicles from within the skin.
- Lastly, your technician will apply a soothing agent to help reduce redness and swelling.
Is Laser Technology Better Than Alternatives?
There is a misconception among the ladies that opting for this option is harmful as compared to other hair removal techniques. However, that is not true at all. In fact, this treatment is considered the safest and most effective solution to unwanted body hair. Following are some reasons why its the better option:
- It saves time and energy as compared to other options
- This option is also budget-friendly as it is not needed that frequently.
- The results last longer and touches are needed every few months
- There is no risk of having a rash or getting an acne breakout
- It’s the better option for busy people as each session requires only 1 hour.
- You can get this treatment for any part of your body
How Much Money is Required for This Technique?
Laser Hair Reduction Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan should cost you around PKR 5,000 to PKR 30,000.
It’s essential to know that this option is not that expensive and you can even get discounts on full-body treatments or if you are getting multiple sessions. Most saloons do not offer discounts on multiple sessions and or full body hair removals as it consumes too much of their time.
Can Insurance Cover the Expenses?
Having flawless skin is considered a beauty requirement and not a medical necessity. There are rare cases where your insurance can cover this treatment for you. However, if it’s only for aesthetic purposes, then you will have to cover all expenses yourself.
Who Can Get This Treatment Done?
There is no requirement needed to get an appointment for this procedure as anyone who has excessive hair can get it done. Following are some people who can get Laser Hair Reduction Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan.
- People with excessive body hair
- People with hairy moles or birthmarks
- Highly social individuals
- Anyone who wants to boost their confidence
- Women with hair on their faces.
Get Treated Today!
Women in Pakistan spend thousands of rupees each month to maintain their hairless bodies. But luckily for them, SKN Cosmetics not only offers a free consultation session for each client but also the best laser therapy in Islamabad! So sign up today and get started on beautifying yourself!