BB glow treatment is a non-invasive and non-surgical procedure of skin lightening treatment. It utilizes microneedles or nanoneedles to penetrate the tinted pigment inside the layers of the skin. The production of collagen increases, and skin rejuvenation happens through this process. It consists of several nutrients that will give your skin your desired colour. This treatment reduces the intensity of freckles, gives your skin a brighter and radiant appearance, also causes a reduction in discolouration, makes skin tone even, and lastly, removal of wrinkles and fine lines. This is basically a form of semi-permanent makeup. It will last for a year and a half. But, it requires proper aftercare as well as a proper number of treatments. Read on to learn more about the Price of BB Glow Treatment in Islamabad.
How Does BB Glow Treatment Work?
- Your dermatologist will use a microneedling pen. This pen will immerse your skin with a semi-permanent foundation. This step will instantly provide sheer coverage, reduce the appearance of pores, and smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- The radiant and plumper nature of skin is regained by hyaluronic acid while the fine lines and wrinkles reduction by vitamin C.
- This microneedling pen will cause the foundation to go inside your skin. These tiny needles will give your skin trauma, and hence, will cause the body to go into natural repair mode.
- This process will increase the production of collagen and elastin. Your dermatologist can adjust the speed and length of the needles during the process.
- There are different shades available that you can choose from to apply to your skin. They may consist of Light, Light Rose, Medium, Deep and Deep Plus.
What Are The Results of BB Glow?
This BB Glow treatment will make your skin even better that too in a very steady manner. You will see visible improvements right after the treatment. The full results will need two to three weeks to roll out. Some improvements will be:
- The skin tone is more even.
- Skin becomes more brighter and radiant.
- Freckles reduction.
- Discolouration reduction.
- Fewer fine lines and wrinkles.
Ideal Candidates for BB Glow Treatment:
For anyone who wants to improve their overall skin condition and is dealing with any of the aforementioned skin conditions, However, there are some contraindications because the procedure does involve abrading the skin’s surface and removing pigmentation.
Yet there are several contraindications that will make you contraindicated for this treatment:
- Skin conditions like active acne, psoriasis, or rosacea while expecting or nursing a child while receiving cancer treatment taking Accutane, taking any medication that thins the blood, having any infection, being at risk for keloid scarring, or having allergies to cosmetics.
Is BB Glow Facial Painful?
No BB glow facial is not painful at all. Due to the application of the pigment by a nano-needling device, the beauty industry has revolutionized. Dermatologists have shifted from micro pens towards nano pens. Hence, the cuts made are so tiny that they do not hurt. They also penetrate the skin very shallowly. Therefore, you do not feel any discomfort after the procedure.
What is the Average Cost of BB Glow Treatment?
The color buildup of the BB glow facial takes place gradually hence it needs several sessions to complete. Hence, the cost of each session is also different so an exact estimate of the total cost is not possible. The cost mainly depends upon the exclusivity of the clinic.
What’s the BB Glow Treatment Price Range?
The price range of BB glow treatment is variable. It all depends upon various factors. Different clinics offer different price ranges but usually, it will not cost you much.
How Many Sessions is BB Glow?
The instant results will be seen by BB glow facial. You may need 1 to 2 sessions. These sessions will be 3 to 4 weeks apart. But if you want to maximize the results, we recommend you go for 3 to 4 sessions. If you take care of the process will full zeal and zest, your results will remain for 6 to 8 months.
What is Included in BB Glow Treatment Price?
You pay for each session of BB glow microneedling, so each visit costs money. The BB glow serums themselves are included in the cost of each visit, but it’s simple to overlook the fact that you get 2 treatments for the price of 1 with BB glow. When using BB glow serums, microneedling is necessary, and each session frequently involves two rounds of needling:
- A booster serum ends round one (moisturizes and brightens) Next up is the tinted serum (implements skin-toned pigments into the skin).
So, in addition to micro pigmentation, which already helps the skin, you also get microneedling. A few extras could be included as well:
- The final step of the procedure is typically a calming mask, which is frequently included in the cost. You may also receive a small amount of an aftercare product from some salons to use in between appointments.
What Are The Factors Affecting the Cost of BB Glow Facial?
- Exclusivity of the salon
- Products used by the clinic
- Location of the clinic
- Demand for the treatment and competition in the area
- The number of sessions required
What to Avoid After BB Glow Facial?
- Avoid using makeup for a week
- Do not take a sun bath or avoid going directly under the sun
- It is prohibited to use scented skincare products
- You cannot swim for at least 7 days
- No seafood or spicy food for three days.
Choose SKN Clinic For Your BB Glow Facial:
BB Glow Treatment does not damage your skin. Rather it will give your skin a completely different tone as it will treat the skin ridges, wrinkles and fine lines quite perfectly. Hence, you will get the complexion you wanted ever since. Hence, if you are also interested in getting the BB Glow Treatment in Islamabad, you may contact us. We are the leading skincare clinic in the area. You can call us directly or fill out the form given below. Our staff at SKN cosmetics will get back to you shortly.