Maintaining your appearance and dental health requires replacing any teeth that must be extracted. With just one missing tooth, the rest of your natural teeth can shift out of alignment and potentially affect your bite. Long-lasting dental implants are a choice that an increasing number of people are making, and we at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad are likely to advise this. You may be wondering What is the Best Time for Teeth Implants? Or when it is right to get dental implants? This blog will answer all your queries so continue reading.
The Best Time For Getting Dental Implants:
The removal of the deteriorated tooth will lead to the formation of empty pockets in the gums. The gums and bone below the empty socket will recede and deteriorate more quickly. This will happen at the area where the tooth was earlier if you wait any longer. If the situation persists, you might require periodontal or bone graft surgery before your implants can be placed.
Still, this cannot be done just after the extraction. You still need a few weeks or even 1 or 2 months for healing. But, generally, there is usually no hindrance to the placement of implants after the extraction process completes. Yet, you need to do it faster as the faster it is done, the better it gets.
If the area of the extraction is healthy and it is in your best interest, your dentist may place implants in a single visit.
The Process of Dental Implants:
The basic steps of the process of dental implants are as under:
- The first step will be the extraction of the badly worn-out tooth. The teeth need to be in perfect form. But if they are badly impacted, they need to be extracted.
- Periodontal or bone graft surgery is done before carrying out the process of dental implants.
- Your doctor will perform an x-ray before the procedure. He will then carefully examine the area. Your best periodontist in Islamabad will then form a socket in the gums. The formation of sockets may extend to the jawbone.
- Placement of titanium implant root is placed. This will fuse with the mouth area as long as the mouth heals. This will leads to the fusion of the implant with the bone in a firm manner.
- Abutment posts provide added stability.
- The top of the implant (called the rod) will be covered by the custom-made crown. The whole process completes on the same day.
If you want to get an insight into the process of dental implants then you may book a consultation with us. Our staff will get back to you shortly.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
A few important benefits of dental implants are as under:
They increase the aesthetic nature of the face:
There is a striking resemblance between real teeth and implants. The crowns placed over the implants look so natural that it becomes almost impossible to differentiate between the two.
They will improve the functionality of the mouth:
The titanium implants help you get a fully functional tooth. Your normal chewing functions are restored.
They are durable:
The implants may have a life expectancy of up to 15 years. If better care is taken, they may last for the rest of one’s life.
The maintenance is low:
They do not require any specific maintenance instructions. Generally, normal teeth need regular scaling, whitening, or polishing. But these are not the requirements for implants as they are artificial teeth.
Implants are affordable:
The insurance policies cover the process of dental implants. As they require a single visit and do not require various visits to the office of a dentist.
When Is The Ideal Time To Get a Dental Implant?
Following are some of the suggestions from Dr. Usama Hayat Ghauri who is the best dentist in Islamabad:
- We may suggest delaying a dental implant for one to two months after the tooth is removed. Your natural tooth will be extracted along with the placement of a dental implant right away.
- The second choice is to postpone placing the dental implants for two to four months to give the bone time to heal.
- By placing a dental implant at this time, you are assisting the process of osseointegration, which results in a solid, stable dental implant that is completely fused to your jawbone.
- Without a doubt, the majority of people will desire to receive dental implants as quickly as possible, and we are fully aware of this. However, occasionally we suggest to patients delay implant surgery because our highly trained periodontists want to make sure that every procedure is a complete success. If so, there is no need to be concerned because we always give patients temporary replacement teeth to use during this time, and we never forbid you from smiling or eating while receiving treatment.
Cost of Dental Implants in Islamabad:
The cost of full-mouth dental implants in Islamabad may start from PKR 70000 at SKN Clinic Islamabad. Some of the factors that may impact the price of dental implants are as under;
- The expertise of the performing dentist
- The locality of the clinic
- The facilities provided at the clinic
- The number of the implants
- Some other charges like the cost of medication etc.
Book Your Consultation:
If you are missing any teeth or your teeth are impacted then you may visit SKN Cosmetics Islamabad. You will get answers to all your questions including How much successful are dental implants in Islamabad. Book your consultation and rest assured. Call us or fill out the form given below.