Hair transplant in Islamabad is one of the best hair restoration treatments that abolish hair loss or baldness and restore the growth of lost hair. This hair transplant surgery procedure involves the extraction of hair follicles from a donor site and transplantation of those follicles into the bald patches of the scalp, creating a fuller hair head and reinstating the essence of an appealing personality.
This is a surgical procedure that requires incisions or cuts. Like other surgical treatments, it involves certain elements that cannot be neglected and in order to get effective and proper results, one must follow some procedures and instructions before and after the treatment.
Why Should I Consider Hair Transplant Surgery?
This seems a valid and logical question as to why one should get this treatment to restore lost hair. One can present a number of reasons to prove its efficiency, but we will move ahead by considering the demand for hair treatment and the distinguishing of hair transplant surgery.
Data accentuates that a large number of people, including both males and females, are dealing with hair loss. Baldness or receding hairlines damages the personality of a person, lowers confidence and self-esteem and also generates psychological issues. To regain confidence and self-esteem, one must overcome the very reason.
This hair restoration procedure offers permanent results as it entails the transplantation of natural hair follicles into the bald patches of the scalp. Furthermore, this is a one-time treatment, and you do not need to get further treatments. This treatment has the ability to create a proper alignment and bring back the glamour of the lost hair.
If you are going to get a FUE hair transplant or FUT hair treatment, then you must consider the following before and after recommendations to get better and more effective results.
Precautions To Consider Before Hair Transplant:
- This is a surgical procedure that demands experience. You must choose a surgeon who has credentials and expertise in this field to get your desired results because an expert surgeon will not only limit the risks of side effects but will also bring about precise and desired results.
- You must hold a consultation session before getting this hair transplant surgery. Inform your surgeon about your concerns and specific objectives and make him understand why you are looking for this treatment.
- A person seeking hair implantation must refrain from blood thinners like aspirin and anti-inflammatory medicines
- You should also stop smoking at least one week before the treatment
- It is better to have hair cut or trim your hair before the treatment to make the procedure smooth and hassle-free
- Maintain a balanced diet, avoid using harsh products before the treatment and mentally prepare yourself for the treatment.
- Do not touch or scratch the treated area to support the healing process and avoid the dislodging of hair follicles
- Only use prescribed medicines to manage the irritation, pain and discomfort and support the healing process
- Take proper rest and refrain from strenuous activities to prevent hair dislodging
- Also, adopt a proper sleeping position to get better results and limit the application of excess pressure; you can sleep with your head elevated
- Do not smoke, and also follow a proper diet plan to foster recovery
- Inform your surgeon if you observe any side effect
- Keep visiting your doctor for proper evaluation
What Is The Cost Of Hair Transplant?
The cost of hair transplant in Islamabad varies from person to person based on the specific requirements of an individual. Furthermore, the scope of the treatment, the clinic’s location, available facilities, aftercare treatment and the expertise of a surgeon also determine the overall cost of this procedure. Consult with a professional at SKN Cosmetics to find out the overall treatment price.
The Final Thought:
Hair transplant in Islamabad is a surgical procedure that is carried out to treat bald patches of the scalp and regrow hair in a natural way. This procedure involves the extraction of hair follicles from a donor site and then transplantation of those grafts into the bald sites of the scalp. You must choose your surgeon very carefully because this selection will largely determine your success rate. Furthermore, do not consume blood thinners and also follow the instructions of your surgeon before and after the treatment to get your desired look and restore a rejuvenated look.
Schedule your appointment at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad if you are a beauty enthusiast and seek precise, targeted and effective treatments. We offer every type of cosmetic treatment and ensure the satisfaction of our patients. Visit our clinic, get a consultation session and make an educated decision.
How many days rest after hair transplant in Islamabad?
Taking proper rest is essential to get better results, avoid hair dislodging and support the healing process. You must rest for at least a week. You may also ask your surgeon for a more appropriate answer based on your specific condition.
How do you sleep after a hair transplant?
You must try to limit the pressure on your head. It is suggested to sleep on your back and keep your head elevated. This position will reduce swelling and also prevent hair dislodging.
Are there any side effects of hair transplantation?
This is a safe treatment and does not cause any significant issues, but it may lead to a few side effects, such as itching, pain, discomfort and swelling. Normally, its side effects are temporary, but if they last long, then inform your surgeon.