To have a hump on the nose, increased size or misaligned shape with breathing issues cannot give you a perfect appearance to slay. If you are searching for an effective and prominent procedure type that change your nose shape in just a single treatment then choose Rhinoplasty.
In this blog post, you will learn All About Rhinoplasty in Islamabad including its working, results, benefits and cost. So, keep reading for more information!
To Know about Rhinoplasty:
Rhinoplasty is one of the surgical procedures that is used to perform for fixing different nose issues whether they are cosmetic or medical concerns. From minor or major changes in the nose, rhinoplasty surgery is performed. There are several types of rhinoplasties that are specifically performed according to the problem and expectation of the patient, such as:
- Open Nose Surgery.
- Closed Nose Surgery.
- Revision Nose Surgery.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty.
- Thread lift Rhinoplasty.
Reasons for Having Nose Surgery:
There are several reasons for getting nose treatment. Some common reasons and patients demand about why they choose this nose surgery is mentioned below:
- For Nasal hump reducing.
- Tip Improvement.
- Breathing problems.
- Augmentation of nasal.
- Width reduction of nasal.
- To have a Droopy nose.
- Combination of all problems.
Are You a Suitable Candidate or Not?
Before choosing the nose surgery by yourself, it is better to talk with your plastic surgeon who will examine your physical and health condition to let you know whether are you a suitable candidate or not. Therefore, the candidacy criteria are mentioned below:
- You should be above 18.
- Mentally and physically perfect.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- A person who gets an accident or injury.
- You shouldn’t have any skin allergies.
- People who need modification of face are the best candidate.
Generally, there is a huge number of benefits to those who choose nose surgery without any other option. The common benefits are mentioned below:
- It provides effective and permanent results.
- No scar will be appeared due to advanced techniques.
- The best solution for nose modification.
- Your nose size will increase or decrease.
- Improves the balance and harmony with other features.
- Your breathing issues will be fixed.
- It will boost your beauty of face and self-confidence.
Final Results & Success Rate:
According to SKN Cosmetics, you will get effective, satisfying and long-lasting results after the surgery. You may get swelling on the full-face including eyes, forehead for a few weeks to a few months but it is temporary and will subside soon. After 9 to 12 months, you will get the final results. The success rate of the surgery is above 90% because it used advanced techniques.
However, it is important to choose an expert plastic surgeon who makes your nose perfect and accurate in shape. Moreover, you should follow the aftercare instructions so that is how you will not experience any complications in future.
How to prepare for the surgery?
Before the surgery, your plastic surgeon will ask you about the expectation and check all your health condition reports. Also, the surgeon will prescribe you a few precautions to follow before the procedure so that is how you will not experience any complications during and after the surgery. The common precautions are:
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- Stop smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Take a healthy diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- Prepare yourself.
What to Expect During the Surgery?
The procedure will perform by an expert and experienced plastic surgeon. The surgery is done under general anesthesia. The surgical performance is mentioned below:
- The anesthesia will administer to the patient and wait until its effects.
- According to the chosen techniques, the incision and adjustments will be made.
- After correction, alteration and modification of your nose, the surgeon will close the incision with stitches. Also, the splints inside the nose will be placed.
The surgeon will put a bandage on your nose and shift you to the recovery room until you properly wake up. Therefore, the duration of the surgery will be 2 to 4 hours as it depends on the severity of the nose problems.
What to do After the Surgery?
It is a surgical operation that requires proper care. However, your plastic surgeon will prescribe you a few aftercare guidelines that are important to follow, such as:
- Take proper bed rest for a few days to a week.
- Use prescribed medicines of pain killers and antibiotics.
- Do not blow your nose or put any pressure on it.
- Try to take a liquid diet for a week.
- Don’t make facial expressions like smiling or laughing.
- In case of feeling severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Rhinoplasty Cost at SKN Cosmetics:
After knowing All About Rhinoplasty in Islamabad, now your next concern would be the cost of this surgery. However, the average cost of Rhinoplasty in Islamabad ranges from 70,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR. Also, you should know that it is a delicate surgery that cannot be treated by any unprofessional or at cheap prices. So, there are a few factors that can affect the cost, such as:
- Experienced plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Clinical location and reputation.
- Type of rhinoplasty.
- Other additional charges.
Therefore, if you want to fix your overall appearance of the nose then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for amazing nose surgery. We are here to provide you with a memorable experience at an affordable cost. Don’t delay and book your appointment!