Globally, people experience hair loss and bald-headedness due to several reasons and it is common in both genders. The appearance of such bald areas can lead you to feelings of low confidence, and embarrassment and it will affect your self-image. Usually, men can hide these spots because they are very conscious about their hair as compared to women. However, it is necessary to treat this condition on time otherwise you might have it for a lifetime.
In this blog post, you will learn all about Baldness Treatment for Men in Islamabad as it includes causes of baldness, the best treatment and results with benefits. So, keep reading!
Why Do Men Face Baldness?
According to research, there are various causes to become a bald person and commonly affect both genders. However, a few causes are mentioned below:
- Family problems.
- Stress and depression.
- Hairstyling routine.
- Several Medical conditions.
- Severe illness or weakness.
- Imbalance hormone levels.
- Irregular diet.
What Are The Best Treatments For It?
At SKN Clinic, we are offering several treatment options for treating baldness and covering patchy areas. But first, it is necessary to diagnose the cause and get suitable treatment from an experienced surgeon. Somehow, a few common options are mentioned below:
- Minoxidil –it is a medication that speeds up hair growth to mild baldness and hair fall. These medications are mostly used by male candidates. This treatment is suitable for those who experience the initial stage of hair loss and baldness. The results may vary from person to person but you will notice the growth after a few months.
- Use of Vitamin Supplements –sometimes, men experience baldness due to a deficiency of vitamins which causes weakness the hair falls away. It is necessary to ask your hair specialist for the use of vitamin supplements and always use suitable supplements that make changes in your hair growth. You may see the results within 6 to 8 months.
- PRP Therapy – an injectable treatment that is used performed by your own plasma is known as PRP injections. It is an effective treatment that will speed up the blood flow in your hair follicles and make the appearance of hair more enhanced and improved. The number of sessions will be recommended after examining the condition. The results may last for 8 to 10 months and you can maintain the growth by getting more sessions.
- Hair Transplantation –when all non-invasive and injectable treatments don’t work, the best and most effective surgical procedure is Hair Transplant. It is a treatment that is used to perform by extracting healthy hair follicles from the backside of the head and implanting them on bald patchy areas. The results will last for a long time and natural hair growth will be obtained.
What Do You Get After The Treatment?
Generally, there are several advantages to those who get such hair restoration treatments according to their suitability. However, common benefits are listed below:
- You will get instant and noticeable results.
- Improves your facial appearance.
- Enhance the self-image.
- Cost-effective procedures.
- Boost up the quality of men’s life.
Is It Safe and Effective For Men?
Yes! Of course, the hair restoration treatments that are mentioned above for Baldness Treatment for Men in Islamabad are effective and safest. There are no risks, side effects or complications in such treatment until these are performed by an expert practitioner. So, always choose the board-certified surgeon who gives you amazing performance and noticeable results.
A Note From SKN Clinic!
There are 70% of men who experience baldness and hair loss problems due to genetically issues or a low hair maintenance routine. Male candidates cannot hide their baldy patches with other hair that is why it is necessary to consult with your surgeon who examines your condition and suggest you the best treatment according to your suitability and affordability. However, feel free to consult SKN Clinic as it is one of the best clinics that provide satisfying services and noticeable results.