Pigment on the skin can have a severe impact on your self-esteem. Sometimes it’s not that bad, and you can easily cover it up with makeup. Eventually, the spots fade away with time, and you get your flawless skin back. However, that’s not the case each time. There are some marks that are very stubborn, and they do not fade away on their own.
These permanent marks are somewhat challenging to hide with makeup, and eventually, even that gets tiresome. Fortunately for you, there are a number of options available at beauty clinics to get rid of these marks once and for all. SKN Cosmetics offers its clientele the Best Treatments for Dark Spots on the Face in Islamabad
What Causes Marks On The Skin?
Excessive melanin production can cause hyperpigmentation on the skin. This substance is responsible for producing color in your hair, eyes, and skin. So, if your body produces more melanin, you will have deeper shades of hair, skin, and eyes. Its production depends on things such as genetics, exposure to the sun, etc.
This melanin production is mainly limited to one particular area, resulting in beauty marks or moles. But there are times when the melanin production does not accumulate in one place and is spread across the skin. This results in larger, slightly darker patches on the surface of the skin.
Following are some factors that influence melanin production in the body.
- Excessive sun exposure
Sunscreen can reduce the chances of getting discoloration on the skin. However, if you have to work long hours in the sun or like getting tans in the summer, you are more likely to encourage melanin production.
- Skin Complexion
The shade of the patches varies from skin tone to skin tone. If you have a lighter complexion, you are more likely to develop light to dark brown patches and spots. Darker skin shades have black or deep brown discoloration.
- Medical conditions
Some people have discolored patches on their faces due to having a particular medical condition. People with diabetes are more likely to develop this condition on their cheeks and forehead.
Facial hair can lead to women going the extra mile to make their faces look hair free and impeccable. Using hair removal creams and bleach on the skin can cause damage to it. This damaged skin develops a darker shade in order to protect the skin from further damage.
Get Rid of Your Marks Professionally!
Most dermatologists will recommend serums, creams, and face washes to help you combat the pigment problem on your face. However, this is not an instant process and takes its sweet time.
This is why most people opt for quicker resources.
Following are some of the Best Treatments for Dark Spots on the Face in Islamabad:
- The first and most popular option is to get laser treatments. The technician will break down the pigmented areas using a light beam. However, you should consult your dermatologist first in case you have any skin disorders that can get worse with this treatment.
- Another beauty treatment is to get chemical masks or peels. This procedure works on all three skin layers. The downside to this option is that the recovery time is longer comparatively.
- Salicylic acid, among several others, is also effective when it comes to removing pigment on the face. It is a chemical exfoliant that is applied to the skin’s top layer.
- The exfoliant gently removes the marks and spots and is great if you have sensitive skin. However, if you get this treatment more often, you should stay out of the sun to avoid getting sunburned
- Lastly, you can also get a microdermabrasion facial to get rid of your facial spots and patches. The procedure involves gently scrubbing away the pigmented skin, revealing new skin.
Are There Any Side Effects?
None of these treatments yield any severe side effects. If the skin showcases any of the following signs, it means that the procedure is working. The given list is some of the effects that will happen during the treatments:
The skin will turn red as a result of removing the skin cells
This only lasts for an hour or so.
The skin will feel mildly irritating and dry. This is fixable with the help of some moisturizer
Your face will feel itchy, but serums and creams can fix it.
Who Can Get These Treatments Done?
These discoloration treatments are available to anyone who wants radiating skin. Other people who can get treated include
- Acne Scar Victims with healing spots on their face
- People with inflammation marks on their skin
- Aged people with aging marks and spots
Apart from offering the best spot removal procedures in the Capital, our clinic also gives its clientele a free consultation session! So, sign up for a session today and pay PKR 0/- for it!