Augmentation mammoplasty, commonly known as Breast Enhancement surgery, is the process of changing the shape and size of a woman’s Bosom. This procedure is used primarily for beautifying reasons and does not carry any medical causes. Women who want to make themselves appear curvier and fuller get this operation done on themselves. However, it’s not always the case. Some females tend to opt for this procedure after losing most of their mammary tissue due to cancer. The process of Breast augmentation involves making an incision underneath the breast and inserting the implant under the muscles. Although SKN Cosmetics offers safe Breast Augmentation with Implant in Islamabad, it’s best to be aware of the procedure and the risks involved beforehand.
Although everyone gets this surgery done for their personal reasons, the following are some of the ideal candidates for this procedure:
- Since Breast Enlargement can help you boost your confidence, a majority of the female population get this surgery if they feel uncomfortable with their small Bosom.
- If you have faced severe weight loss, you can always opt for an enlargement procedure.
- You can get enlargement treatment if you recently got a mastectomy or if you have an uneven chest.
- Lastly, you can go for this operation if you are a transgender person looking to get sex reassignment surgery.
- Whatever your goal is, you should always consult with your surgeon so that they can provide you with realistic scenarios regarding breast enhancement surgery.
Prepping yourself for the treatment:
- Firstly, consult your surgeon and discuss your preferences.
- Do your research carefully and review information such as what company is manufacturing the implants, etc.
- Your doctor will discuss a few challenges that come with implants, such as their lifespan. Implants only last about eleven years; after that, there is a possibility that you might have to get them replaced.
- Your insurance will not cover this procedure since it’s not a medical necessity, so you should be ready to handle the finances.
- Avoid blood thinner, medication such as aspirin and smoking two months prior to and two months after the operation.
Pick Your Implant:
Implants are made up of two materials
These implants are filled with saline water after they are placed inside the breasts and are available in tear shape and drop shape.
These implants have silicone gel in them and are also available in both shapes.
What to expect:
The operation lasts about four to five hours, and the patient will be good to go home a few hours after the surgery. Most of the time, the process of chest enhancement will be done under sedatives. However, your plastic surgeon will still go over the anesthesia variations available for you. Inserting the implant requires the surgeon to make three incisions:
- Inframammary; The cut is underneath the breast.
- Axillary; The cut is made near your inner arm.
- Periareolar; Lastly, this cut encircles the areola
The surgeon then creates an opening underneath or atop the mammary muscles and positions the implant. After the implant is placed in position, the sutures are made, and the wound is wrapped in bandages.
- The Healing period for this process takes about two to three months, depending on how quickly you recover. Pain medication will be prescribed to help with healing.
- Your chest will feel sore and swell up. There is also the possibility of bruising; however, this only lasts ten to twelve days.
- You will be recommended to wear a sports bra to help speed up the healing process.
- Avoid hard labor for several days after the procedure, as the stitches can burst.
- Book post-surgery appointments on a regular basis to ensure that the implants are in the correct location.
With our team of highly skilled professionals, you will leave the operating table feeling satisfied and confident. Depending on which size implant you picked, you will have to adjust your bra up to two or three sizes.
Book your Appointment Today:
Your Breast Augmentation with Implants in Islamabad is just a click away! Book your consultation session today and get in touch with our team of professionals to discuss the process. SKN Cosmetics offers a variety of implant options to cater to your needs, so don’t wait up and get your consultation appointment completely free of charge.