Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad deals with enlarged male breast tissue. Gynecomastia, the enlargement of male breast tissue, is no more an uncommon issue. It can impact a male’s physical and emotional well-being and social interactions. It is not a life-threatening issue but still can cause physical discomfort and pain and affect an individual’s self-esteem. Furthermore, individuals may observe stress and discomfort, leading to social withdrawal and unnecessary attention.
Gynecomastia is the enlargement of male breast tissue. It can occur in males of all ages but generally is seen during puberty and older adulthood. Several causes are considered, but the most common cause is the imbalance of testosterone and estrogen hormones.
Negative Impacts of Gynecomastia:
- An individual can feel pain and continuous discomfort
- A man can become self-conscious about his physical appearance
- It reduces confidence and self-esteem
- It can create a fear of intimacy or disturb sexual relationships with a partner.
- It can lead to impaired quality of life
- An individual may avoid social interaction, leading to social alienation
- It can also cause several emotional and psychological conditions
Benefits of Treating Gynecomastia in Islamabad:
Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad can have several advantages on an individual’s physical, emotional and social well-being.
- First of all, it removes the pain and alleviates a feeling of discomfort in the breast area, leading to a feeling of comfort and satisfaction.
- It improves the body image, confidence and self-esteem of an individual.
- Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad improves the chest contour and overall physical appearance.
- It is the solution to your intimacy problem as it makes a person confident and strong emotionally.
- An individual can fearlessly participate in social activities involving chest exposure, leading to improved social interactions.
- Treating this issue helps an individual overcome social stigma and terminate the possibility of being bullied because of enlarged breasts.
- Most importantly, it resolves the hormonal imbalance that can cause this condition.
Treatment Methods for Gynecomastia in Islamabad:
Our lifestyle plays an important role in our overall well-being. A healthy lifestyle keeps us protected from medical conditions and also eliminates several diseases. Regular exercise and a balanced diet not only reduce weight but also decrease fatty tissue, thus, reducing the size of breasts. Furthermore, a balanced diet maintains hormonal balance and can address hormonal imbalance.
The use of Medicines
The advancements in the pharma industry have introduced several medicines that can be effective in the treatment of gynecomastia. These medicines can reduce estrogen levels or increase testosterone levels in the body, such as Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERMs) like tamoxifen and raloxifene can reduce the impact of estrogen protein on breast tissue.
When changes in lifestyle or medication do not work, or a specific case is severe, then surgical ways are adopted to treat this condition. During these treatments, excess fat or fat deposits are removed from the breasts, reinstating the normal contour of the breasts.
A small incision is made during this method, and the excess fat is removed from that incision via a cannula. When gynecomastia consists of fatty tissue, then this is the most effective treatment. Traditional liposuction or laser-assisted liposuction can be used to carry out this procedure. This treatment improves the contour of the chest and offers a masculine appearance.
This treatment is preferred when glandular breast tissue is present in the breast. It removed the glandular tissue via an incision. Sometimes, both of these surgical treatments are combined in order to get optimized results.
If you treat gynecomastia through surgical procedures, then you should follow post-operative instructions to get desired results. Following are a few instructions that cannot be overlooked.
- Take prescribed medicines to manage pain or swelling if you feel pain or discomfort.
- You should use compression garments to reduce the chances of swelling
- You should take antibiotics to prevent infections
- Visit your practitioner regularly for proper recovery
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and keep the wound from dehydration
Gynecomastia treatment in Islamabad improves the body contour and lifestyle of males facing breast enlargement issues. This disease can occur because of hormonal imbalance and can dismantle an individual’s emotional and social well-being. There are several methods or even stages that can effectively address this issue.
SKN Cosmetic Islamabad restores the original contour of breasts by treating this issue effectively. Surgeons here proactively treat this issue using advanced treatments and prefer the patient’s aspirations.