Nowadays, there are a lot of women out there who wish to reduce the size of their breasts because they are lifting an unnecessary weight which may cause neck and back pain as well as reshaping into a perfect figure. If you are one of them then do not be depressed and upset, there are a lot of advanced treatments that are used for reducing the size and eliminating unwanted fat from the area.
However, SKN cosmetics is offering Breast reduction (female) in Islamabad that is used to perform for providing the accurate average shape of the breast. In this blog post, you will learn all about the procedure, its aftercare, recovery and cost. Continue reading for the more useful information!
A surgical treatment that is used to perform for removing the unnecessary breast fats, fat cells and skin for making the accurate shape of the breast is known as breast reduction surgery. Also, it is performed by an experienced and professional plastic surgeon. The plastic surgeon will create an incision in the desired place and remove the extra fat, skin, and tissue from the breast. In addition, the surgeon will contour each breast and relocate the nipple. The incision scar will be transient and will disappear with time.
The results are permanent and effective with a little downtime. However, the surgery will be performed under general anesthesia and it will take 2 to 4 hours according to reducing fat of the candidate. Moreover, fulfilling the candidacy criteria is necessary before undergoing the surgery.
What To Do Before Considering Breast Reduction?
According to SKN cosmetic’s experts, deciding to have any surgery is not easy for anyone. It is important to consult with the best and experienced surgeon who can guide you according to your concern. Some instructions you should follow before the surgery is mentioned below:
- The most important factor to consider before the surgery Is to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon. You need to research about a few surgeons and with time, choose the best one. Also, check the previous surgeries.
- It is necessary to discuss with your surgeon that is a suitable candidate or not. Always choose a treatment that is suitable for your concern and health.
- Ask your surgeon about the whole treatment, e.g. the procedure duration, anesthesia, side effects, cost, benefits, results and all information related to the selected surgery.
- Before the surgery, your plastic surgeon will prescribe you a few precautions related to your health and treatment. So that is how there will be no complications you experience during and after the surgery.
What To Expect During The Treatment?
During the surgery, your surgeon will administer general anesthesia. After that, the surgeon will eliminate the excess fat and skin. The surgeon will reshape the breast and reshape, realign, and reduce the size of the breast according to the desire of the candidate. It will take 2 to 4 hours for performing the procedural steps and after the surgery, the candidate will be shifted in the recovery room and it may require a night stay. The candidate will go home by having a bandage on the treated area and stitches.
After The Treatment:
After the procedure, your surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions related to your health. It is an essential part of the treatment where a candidate will be in the recovery period, it requires a lot of care. However, there are some common aftercare instructions you need to follow accordingly, mentioned below:
- You need to change your bandage.
- Make the treated area dirt-free and clean.
- Pain is common – use recommended pain killers.
- Use antibiotics for preventing infection.
- Wear comfortable clothes and a surgical bra for a few days.
- Eat a healthy diet and rest as much as you can.
- Do not perform any physical activities for a few weeks.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- It is better to not take a blood thinner, it slowed down the healing process.
Generally, the recovery of breast reduction surgery will take 3 to 6 weeks for completely healed. A candidate may require at least two weeks off work and take a rest. Your stitches may remove after 1 to 2 weeks. Try to not stretch your body, lift any weight or perform any physical activity. If you feel any severe pain then inform your surgeon immediately. Swelling is common; it is temporary and subsides after treated areas get healed properly.
Generally, the average cost of Breast reduction (female) in Islamabad ranges between 220,000 PKR to 350,000 PKR. Also, it depends on person to person and there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. These are mentioned below:
- The expert plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Location of the clinic.
- Surgery type and excess fat.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Other supporting charges.
All Summed Up!
Therefore, if you want to reduce the breast size or want to reshape the shape then consult SKN cosmetic clinic for effective breast reducing treatment. We are here to provide you with satisfying results and appearance. We are eager to see you!