Especially for women, having an attractive personality from head to toe is necessary these days. Many women are blessed to have accurate shapely pair of the breast because it defines their identity, but many girls and women out there are not lucky enough. They are experiencing small size, unshaped breasts, or sagging skin issues. If you are one of them, then you need to consider an effective treatment before any delay.
In cosmetics treatments, there are several advanced and new breast procedures performing to enhance and improve a breast. It transformed the appearance of many girls out there. An effective treatment known as Saline Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan, in which the implants are filled up with sterile salt water. Read this treatment page to learn all about the working, its results with benefits, and about cost.
How Does It Work?
According to SKN cosmetics, it is a procedure of inserting a breast implant that is used material filled with sterile salt-water known as Saline implants. It is the safest and effective implanting treatment that has no significant risks. The experienced practitioner will perform under general anesthesia and place these implants carefully. It is a quick and painless procedure that will be completed within 3 to 4 hours. It is necessary to change the implants every 10 to 12 years or sometimes before this period. The results are long-lasting and effective. The treatment achieves few common goals are mentioned below:
- The size will be increased.
- It will enhance the shape.
- The expected results will be achieved.
- Long-lasting and lifted shape of pair.
The Expected Results:
The results of saline implants are long-lasting and effective in giving you equally enlarge and contoured breasts. You will notice the results after a short time and will be entirely obtained after the recovery process. Once the swelling reduces, the patient will observe the effectiveness of the procedure.
Moreover, there are two factors for achieving the desired outcomes. The first one is to choose an experienced and board-certified surgeon for breast implanting because such types of treatments are delicate, and only experts can handle them skillfully. Another one is to select a suitable option for your breast improvement and take good care by following the prescribed aftercare instructions.
There are many benefits of this treatment. The significant benefits of these treatments are to get a quality of life in just one treatment. Some of the expected benefits are mentioned below:
- The safest implants, filled with a mixture that is fluid alike in the human body.
- The texture will be natural-looking.
- A small incision will be made.
- It will add up the volume.
- Long-lasting and effective results.
- Your self-confidence will boost up.
- No significant side effects.
- Quickest recovery time.
- Efficient implanting option as compare to others.
Ideal Candidates for the Surgery:
Before the procedure, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria for Saline Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. It is essential to know for both surgeon and candidate that it is a suitable option for you or not. The practitioners always believe that if the treatment option is appropriate, then it will give excellent and effective outcomes; otherwise, it may harm the patient in any way. So, it is vital to have an initial session with the practitioner to ask about the candidacy criteria according to your health. Some other common points about the ideal patient are mentioned below:
- A patient should not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
- The age should be above 18.
- Having good physical and mental health.
- A practical option for those ladies who want to achieve large breasts for a long time.
- Ideal for those candidates who have realistic expectations about surgery.
How to Prepare?
Before the procedure, a practitioner will require to prepare the patient for the process according to the health condition and treatment option. First, the practitioner will need to examine the physical appearance of a candidate to make sure that is she can undergo the implanting therapy safely or not. After that, the practitioner will prescribe some preparation instructions related to the health of the candidate. Some of the standard instructions are mentioned below:
- Take a healthy diet and do not eat anything on the day of the procedure.
- Use all the prescribed medication before the process.
- A candidate should get all the recommended tests done.
- Better to avoid blood thinners.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol.
- It may require staying at the clinic for several days.
- Follow the instructions according to the doctor’s advice.
The steps are simple and quickest to perform. It only takes 3 to 4 hours to complete it, and the procedural steps are mentioned below:
- It is performed under general anesthesia, so firstly, the practitioner will inject the general anesthesia to the patient to make the process painless.
- After that, the practitioner will make a small incision according to the choice of candidate.
- Then the practitioner will place the saline implant at the breast area through that incision.
- Later, the implant will fill up with a saline solution accordingly.
- In the end, the incision will be closed through sutures by the practitioner.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions related to your health and treatment. Reasonable care will deliver good results. The surgeon will advise following the instructions for the quickest recovery, and some of them are mentioned below:
- A patient needs to wear a surgical bra after the implanting.
- Do not take a shower immediately.
- Avoid applying pressure on the treated area.
- Sleep straight in position and avoid sleeping on the stomach or in a side position.
- Use the recommended medication as a painkiller and antibiotics for infection.
- A patient should keep the treated breast clean and free of dirt.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Visit your surgeon for the checkup sessions.
It is a cosmetic procedure that no insurance companies will cover. Therefore, the cost is not fixed can vary from person to person depending on different cost factors, which can affect the price. Some common factors are:
- The expert surgeon’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Outcomes requirements.
- Anesthesia and other medication requirements.
- Further checkups fee after the surgery.
Moreover, If someone wants to know more about the cost-related information, then don’t hesitate and contact our team, they will provide you with helpful details.
Schedule an Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you’re experiencing small breasts, saggy skin, or irregular shape, then we highly recommend you an implanting treatment known as Saline Implants in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. If you want to consider this treatment, then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for it