If you are the one who needs to get some fats on your body and also want to eliminate the fats from other parts of the body within a single take, then there is a procedure that is used to perform for both purposes. It is better to use your own fats rather than implanting or other techniques. Most people need fats on several body areas where the volumes go low due to age or losing weight.
SKN cosmetics is offering a treatment used to enhance the body parts by adding and removing fats is known as Fat Transfer Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. On this page, you will learn all about its procedure, purpose and much other treatment information. So keep reading!
Generally, many people around want to get some fats, and some of them want to remove them. For improving the body appearance, there is the best solution which is called the fat transferring procedure. In this process, the fats will be harvested from those areas of the body where it needs contouring, and also that fat can be inserted on the areas where the volumes are required. For example, you need to eliminate fats from the arms, legs or abdomen and even want to insert them on sites like veins appearing hands, under eyes or breast enlargement.
After the procedure, you will get the ideal shape of your body without losing anything, and it will appear as your natural look. In addition, there will be no possibilities of any significant infection or allergies rather than depending on fillers of chemicals.
Who Are the Ideal Candidates?
According to SKN cosmetics, it is necessary to fulfil the candidacy criteria before undergoing any treatment. Our experts will examine you properly and then suggest you a suitable option. The requirements are mentioned below:
- It requires good physical and mental health.
- If a candidate has deep creases on the face or the volume has lost.
- You should be expecting realistic results.
- A person who wants to remove scars from the beginning.
- The procedure is performed for improving the body contours.
- It is also used for breast augmentation.
- The hips enlargement will be served.
- For under-eye, face, and hand rejuvenation.
In this treatment, the results depend on person to person, and they don’t appear too soon because it takes time to get adjusted. For example, a person might experience some minor side effects, but the outcomes can be seen easily when they subside. Usually, it takes 5 to 7 months for those inserted cells to merge with the existing ones. Therefore, the final results will be effective and permanent.
There are a lot of benefits in transferring fats treatment; some of them are mentioned below:
- The procedure will be minimally invasive.
- It will improve and enhance the contouring of the body.
- Unwanted excessive fats will be removed.
- It will add up the volume on different areas of the body.
- Your own fats will be used for improving the volume of body parts.
- It will boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Before The Procedure:
Before undergoing Fat Transfer Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan procedure, your surgeon will prescribe you few precautions for not experiencing any complications during and after the process. These instructions are mentioned below:
- A candidate should maintain their healthy diet.
- Do not use blood thinners like aspirin etc.
- Keep yourself hydrated and drink enough water.
- Avoid going out with excessive exposure to the sun.
- Make sure you get all the required tests done.
How It Will Perform?
The procedure will be performed by expert and professional surgeons. The procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The surgeon will inject local anaesthesia for numbing the treating area.
- After that, the fats will be extracted from those areas where they will be in more significant amounts.
- Then, it will be transformed into liquid form and prepare for injecting the fats.
- After preparing, it will inject into areas where the volume is less.
- It will make your body’s appearance perfect and accurate contoured shape.
Therefore, the procedure will be done when the surgeon will insert the fats according to the candidate’s desire. It will take time according to the treating part and technique of the procedure. After that, the patient can go home taking aftercare instructions.
After the procedure, the surgeon will prescribe you post-care instructions for not experiencing any side effects of surgery and complication. A patient should be strictly advised to follow the instructions for maintaining health. A few of the standard instructions are mentioned below:
- Do apply cold packs for reducing the swelling.
- Avoid performing any physical activities for few days.
- Use prescribed medication regularly.
- Try to avoid taking a shower for few days after surgery.
- If you observe bleeding, then immediately contact your surgeon.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Keep your diet healthy and keep yourself hydrated.
It is necessary to observe yourself for 1 to 2 weeks after surgery. After that, it will take 7 to 10 days to recover properly. While in the healing process, do follow the aftercare tips and make your body maintain. You may feel pain, swelling, and soreness after a few days of surgery, but these are temporary and will fade away after a few days.
The cost of Fat Transfer Surgery in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan depends on person to person, and there are few factors that can affect the actual price of the treatment, mentioned below:
- The expert surgeon’s fee.
- Clinical location and reputation.
- Technique/method used.
- According to the body part.
- Other supporting charges.
Further, if you want to know more about cost-related details, then contact our team; they will discuss all the information as these factors will be addressed in the consultation session.
Schedule An Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want to get some fats and also want to eliminate unwanted fatness in a single treatment, then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics for it. We are here to provide you with satisfying services and long-lasting results. We are looking forward to you!