Double chin needs treatment with FDA-approved medicines. Kybella is an FDA-approved medicine for the treatment of double chin. Some people dislike surgical procedures as they leave scars that do not look good in any place on the body. Hence, they need treatment that is minimally invasive as well as has no downtime. This procedure will give you the desired look on your face and chin. The time required for every session is up to 20 minutes. Kybella consists of deoxycholic acid in synthetic form. As the source is natural hence it also dissolves the fat naturally in the body. But don’t worry Kybella Treatment for Double Chin Cost at RCS is affordable.
What is Kybella Injection?
In Kybella Treatment for Double Chin, artificial deoxycholic acid serves as KYBELLAactive ®’s component. A substance called deoxycholic acid is produced naturally by the body. It helps the body break down and absorb dietary fat. When KYBELLA® is injected into the submental fat, it kills the fat cells. Then these Fat Melting Injections will significantly reduce the appearance of fullness. Elimination of these cells can no longer acquire or retain fat. So, more treatment is not anticipated once your desired cosmetic result has been achieved.
Candidates for the Double Chin Removal procedure must be:
- Older than 18
- Have moderate to severe fatty pockets under the chin.
- These people are looking for a non-surgical solution to get rid of the double chin appearance.
- If you have an infection in the treatment region, skip the KYBELLA® injection.
How to Prepare Before Kybella Injection?
- The preparation for Kybella is minimal because it’s a noninvasive surgery.
- Scheduling the surgery well in advance of any significant events is advised.
- Ibuprofen and acetaminophen avoidance can help prevent post-treatment bruising.
- Washing your face thoroughly before the appointment can lower the chance of infection.
Kybella’s Intended Areas:
For the following uses, Kybella has FDA approval:
- Submental region (under the chin)
- The cosmetic surgeon will offer you an ice pack and numbing cream to make the Kybella injection more pleasant. Kybella is considered under Cosmetic injectables.
- It is a quick and less invasive procedure.
- Next, the injection site will be marked and ready.
- Under your chin, Kybella will then be injected.
- The duration of this is between 15 and 20 minutes. There won’t be much pain.
- The number of injections in a single session is limited to 50, at a maximum of one centimeter apart.
What to Expect After Injection?
- A treatment plan should be created by your healthcare practitioner.
- To achieve desired cosmetic goals with Kybella, most patients need more than one treatment.
- Results should be long-lasting once deoxycholic acid eliminates fat cells in the submental region.
- They can no longer store fat, so additional treatment is not anticipated.
How Much Does Kybella Cost?
Kybella Treatment for Double Chin Costs varies, depending upon the condition.
- The number of treatments required
- The fees charged by your healthcare provider
- Your location all has an impact on your overall cost.
Medical insurance does not pay for Kybella because it is regarded as a cosmetic operation. The cost Of Jawline Contouring In Islamabad is affordable.
How Long Does Kybella Last?
- Treatments with Kybella should typically last a lifetime.
- You will see long-lasting improvements because Kybella eliminates the fat cells that cause your double chin.
- Your double chin, though, can reappear if you put on weight.
- Following Kybella injections, it is crucial to maintain a healthy lifestyle and nutrition.
What is the Expected Number of Kybella Treatment Sessions?
Each patient requires a variable number of treatment sessions due to the unique chin profile that exists in each individual. Depending on the distribution and amount of your accumulated sub-mental fat as well as your individual treatment objectives. Your doctor will decide how many therapy sessions are appropriate for you. You should not receive more than 6 Kybella treatments, with each session taking place at least a month after the previous one.
Side Effects and Risks
Following a Kybella injection, the following are the most frequent adverse effects:
For More Information:
Call us or click here to contact Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. Dr. Naveed Azhar works at SKN Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad and has an experience of more than 15 years. For more information about his treatments and procedures; contact us.