A smooth and even skin tone and colour satisfies an individual with his/her appearance and leads to emotional well-being. Skin imperfections such as melasma decrease the charm and glamour of the skin, leading to emotional distress and damaging confidence and self-esteem. Mesotherapy treatment in Islamabad offers targeted treatment, reproduces a glowing skin texture and enhances self-confidence.
Mesotherapy is a popular cosmetic procedure that offers targeted treatments. Nowadays many people undergo this treatment to treat greyish-brown patches or melasma and rejuvenate the appearance of the skin. It is important to learn about this technique, its benefits and its price before undergoing this procedure.
Let’s Understand The Issue and Treatment:
Factors such as excessive sun exposure and hormonal changes may cause skin problems such as melasma. These are brown or greyish-brown patches on the skin, tarnishing the smoothness and youthfulness of the skin.
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic approach, in which specific substances such as minerals, vitamins and other substances are injected into the affected area of the skin to address cosmetic concerns and bring about positive outcomes. This specific procedure fosters collagen production in the body, improves skin health and rejuvenates the appearance and personality of an individual.
Revitalise Your Glow and Radiance: Core Benefits
- Treats brown or greyish-brown patches and restores a glowing skin tone
- Directly targets the affected areas of the skin and substances are injected into the selected areas of the skin
- Fosters collagen production and adds to the skin’s elasticity and firmness
- Hydrates the skin and creates a glowing yet attractive effect
- Offers personalised treatments and enables people to get their desired results
- Substances are directly injected into the body, making it a non-invasive treatment approach
- Develops personality aesthetics and boosts confidence and self-esteem
Mesotherapy For Melasma Price In Islamabad:
The cost of mesotherapy for melasma treatment in Islamabad is around PKR 10,000 to PKR 15,000. The price may differ from person to person because cost-influencing factors alter the overall treatment cost. These factors include but are not limited to the scope or intensity of the treatment, the clinic’s location, aftercare or additional treatment, the number of sessions and the expertise of a professional.
Considering its benefits, it is a feasible and budget-friendly cosmetic procedure that reveals a glowing skin tone and texture by dealing with melasma or brown patches on the skin surface.
Ideal Candidate For The Procedure:
Every cosmetic procedure is not suitable for everyone. An individual must get a consultation season to seek professional advice and find out whether he/she is a suitable candidate for a specific treatment. In addition to that, you can also consider the following points to ensure your suitability.
- Patients with lighter skin types are more suitable for this procedure
- Individuals seeking proper treatment and aiming to redefine their personality standards
- Women consider this procedure must not be pregnant or breastfeeding
- Individuals are ready to follow aftercare treatment and have realistic expectations
Mesotherapy For Melasma Treatment: Aftercare procedures
- Protect the treated area from direct sunlight
- Wear protective clothes to limit the risk of infection and inflammation
- Do not use harsh skincare products on the treated area
- Do not visit saunas and also avoid hot showers
- Keep in touch with your practitioner
The flawlessness of the skin makes people confident and self-assured. Excessive sun exposure and hormonal changes lead to skin problems such as melasma. These brown or greyish-brown patches on the skin surface dismantle the grace and elegance of an individual’s personality. Mesotherapy in Islamabad can treat this cosmetic condition effectively. The cost of this procedure remains somewhere between PKR to PKR. The cost may fluctuate because of a few factors such as the scope of the procedure, the clinic’s location and the expertise of a surgeon.
Schedule your appointment at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad to address your aesthetic concerns and reproduce a glamorous and youthful look. We offer customised cosmetic treatments to produce the desired results for our patients. Visit our clinic, get a consultation session and let us handle these brown patches.
Can mesotherapy remove melasma?
Yes. It can. During this treatment, specific substances are injected directly into the affected areas of the skin, offering required nutrients immediately and dealing with brown patches.
Is mesotherapy expensive?
You may be worried because of its coast. Given its benefits and provisions, it is deemed a budget-friendly technique. Besides that, the cost of the procedure is not the same for every person. If you are seeking a customised treatment then you will have to pay more.
How painful is mesotherapy?
Unlike surgical interventions, it is a painless treatment. Your surgeon will apply a numbing cream before the procedure to ensure that the patient gets a comfortable experience.