In the world of cosmetic treatments, there are a lot of procedures that are used to perform for making changes in your beauty. Rhinoplasty is a treatment that is performed for correcting and improving the shape, look and breathing issues of the nose. Moreover, it is used to perform for reducing or increase the size of nose bone and aesthetic changes by an expert dermatologist.
There are many people who get the surgery but they do not take good care of the treated area. That is why the procedure gets worst due to the irresponsible behavior of candidates. According to a dermatologist, it is important to follow all precautions and aftercare instructions for making the process of surgery successful and amazing. In this blog post, you will learn all about Rhinoplasty Surgery Recovery Time as well as what to follow after the treatment. Keep reading!
About Rhinoplasty Surgery:
According to SKN cosmetics, it is a surgery that is performed for several purposes e.g. for improving the nose shape, making changes in the shape of the nose, correcting breathing issues and fixing the nose sizes by reducing or increasing, etc. nowadays, people appoint for this surgery for making their face beauty and cosmetically changes. It is performed by an Expert dermatologist who knows how to understand your desires. It takes 10 to 12 months for complete outcomes and the results of this surgery always depend on how good a candidate take care of themselves.
How It Will Perform?
The nose surgery is usually performed in the clinic and by experienced surgeons because it is a challenging and complicated procedure that cannot be performed by normal surgeons. It will take 3 to 4 hours to perform or it depends on the condition and requirements of the candidate. There are a few steps which are mentioned below:
- General anesthesia will be given to the candidate because it requires complete sedation.
- After that, the incision will be made according to the requirements of correction of shape.
- The surgeon will adjust the shape or size carefully and it depends on the type of changes.
- When the changes are made, the surgeon will place the stitches and close down the area of the incision.
After the surgery, the surgeon will send you to the recovery room or if it is minor nose changing surgery then the surgeon will prescribe you aftercare instructions and let you know about the process of recovery.
The aftercare instructions are given by your expert dermatologist in Islamabad and according to your surgery type while it might be minor or major changing surgery. Several aftercare instructions are prescribed after the surgery, these are mentioned below:
- Do not perform physical activities like exercise or jogging.
- Try to avoid using water on the face or treated area for a few days.
- Don’t blow your nose for a few weeks.
- Keep yourself hydrated and Eat healthy foods according to the advice of your plastic surgeon.
- Do not make extreme expressions of the face like smiling or laughing etc. Avoid putting pressure on the treated area while changing clothes or other activities.
- Use prescribed medication such as painkillers and antibiotics if the infection occurs.
- Do not smoke or drink alcoholic kinds of stuff, it may harm your health.
- The sleeping position must be straight for a few days.
Recovery Timing Of The Surgery:
According to experienced and expert plastic surgeons, the Rhinoplasty Surgery Recovery Time is depending on several weeks. It is mentioned below according to weeks and months:
- In the first week, it is necessary to wear a nasal splint. Yes, you can start your daily routines but according to the surgeon’s instructions.
- After two to three weeks, the patient may feel swelling and bruising on the treated area. Also, it may take a few weeks to several months to resolve or it depends on the surgery type.
- After four to six weeks, a candidate may feel better and can continue the physical activities.
- In 3 to 6 months, the swelling may reduce and reduce numbness.
- After 12 months, the treated area will be completely healed and there will be no redness, swelling and irritation appearing anymore. Moreover, the candidate will get the full results of the surgery. It is necessary to inform your surgeon if you notice any unusual side effects.
All Summed Up!
Generally, all expert and experienced plastic surgeons who performed nose surgeries always recommend aftercare instructions to follow and guide you about the recovery process according to your treatment type. Moreover, if you want to know more about the nose job treatment and its recovery process and timing then feel free to consult the SKN cosmetics clinic and our experts, they will guide you with the best.