Acne scar is the most common skin condition, nowadays all around the globe. Some people are really lucky to see their acne scars vanish as they grow old, but sadly everyone isn’t so fortunate.
If you are suffering from acne scars and want to permanently get rid of it then consider How Much Does Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Islamabad Pakistan.
What are the Signs and Symptoms of Acne Scars?
Well, sometimes everyone has different signs of acne scars but here is the most common symptoms of acne scars:
After the lesion, wound, swelling or cyst heals on your skin, the acne scar symptoms start appearing and sometimes it changes color or texture of your skin.
If the color changes are more prominent then these aren’t scars but this condition is known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
If your acne lesions become extremely inflamed or filled with puss, then your skin will become vulnerable or at risk to have scarring.
What are the Types of Acne Scars?
Following are the 3 types of acne scarring:
- Depressed Scars
- Raised Scars
- Ice pick scars
1. Depressed Scars:
If you have scars which are like the pits or depressions on your skin then these are called pitted or depressed scars. These are caused when your skin produces too little collagen during healing.
2. Raised Scars:
If you have embossed or raised acne scars, then it’s called superficial or raised scars. These are caused when your skin produces too much collagen.
3. Ice Pick Scars:
If you have deep scars on your skin with sharp borders around them, then these are called ice pick scars.
How many Acne Scar Treatments are there?
Following are the acne scar treatments depending on the severity and type of scars:
- IPL or Intense Pulsed Light
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Acne scar treatment
How much does Acne Scar Treatment Cost?
All the treatments are effective for treating your acne scars and also show natural and permanent results. The cost of acne scar treatment depends on the clinic and the number of acne scars you have.
As a general rule, the less painful the acne scar treatment will, the less costly it would be. So if you are looking for an affordable and less invasive acne scar treatment, then you should consider acne scar treatment.
Pre-Opt Care Guidelines of Acne Scar Treatment:
Before undergoing the acne scar treatment in Islamabad, the doctor will instruct you to follow these Pre-Opt Care Guidelines:
- You will have to stay away from the direct sunlight, almost for 10 to 15 days before undergoing the procedure.
- You will have to use some prescribed skin care cream or balm.
- You will have to stop using the products of skin inflammation like, isotretinoin or Accutane.
- Don’t apply any kind of cream on your treatment area, on the day of the acne scar treatment.
How the Acne Scar Treatment is performed?
Following are the steps included in the acne scar treatment procedure:
- First of all, the doctor will clean your treatment area like removing skin oils or creams.
- Then he will apply laser beams on your treatment required area.
- The doctor will continue blazing the laser waves on your treatment required area, until your acne scars will disappear.
Post-Opt Care Guidelines of Acne Scar Treatment:
After undergoing the acne scar treatment the physician will instruct you to follow these Post-Opt Care Guidelines:
- You will have to apply prescribed topical cream to soothe your treatment area and to minimize side effects.
- You will also have to avoid excessive sun exposure or going under direct sunlight.
- You will also have to regularly wear sunscreen to avoid sunburn or other skin problems.
- You will also have to use ice packs on your treatment area, to relieve the discomfort and redness.
- You will have to stay hydrated to prevent the tingling sensations on your treatment area.
- You will also have to avoid touching your treatment area.
- After undergoing the acne scar procedure, you will be strictly advised not to rub or scratch your treatment area.
What are the Benefits of Acne Scar Treatment?
Following are the benefits of undergoing acne scar treatment:
- Your skin will become clear, smooth, charming and attractive.
- You will permanently get rid of your acne scars.
- It has quick healing and recovery process.
If you want an affordable acne treatment with natural, clear skin and permanent results, then feel free to consult the SKN Cosmetics to consider How Much Does Acne Scar Treatment Cost in Islamabad Pakistan.