If you’re thinking about non-surgical cosmetic procedures to lift and rejuvenate your face, you might be debating between a thread lift and fillers. While both treatments have a chance to be successful, there are a number of things to take into account before choosing which is best for you. Read on to learn Is a thread lift is a better option than Fillers?
- 1 Thread Lift:
- 2 Benefits of Thread Lift:
- 3 Fillers:
- 4 Benefits of Fillers:
- 5 What Can They Accomplish?
- 6 How Long Is The Treatment?
- 7 How Long Does It Last?
- 8 What Is The Expected Downtime?
- 9 When Will The Benefits Of The Procedure Be Visible To Me?
- 10 Which Is Better? Threadlift or Dermal Fillers?
- 11 Book Your Consultation:
A thread lift is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that tightens and lifts the face by inserting tiny threads under the skin. Materials like PDO (Polydioxanone), which are biocompatible and naturally dissolve over time, are used to make the threads.
Benefits of Thread Lift:
Here are some of the benefits of a thread lift:
- Lifts and tightens sagging skin: A thread lift can effectively lift and tighten sagging skin on the face, including the cheeks, jowls, and neck.
- Stimulates collagen production: The threads used in a thread lift stimulate the body’s natural collagen production, which can improve skin texture and tone.
- Long-lasting results: While individual results may vary, the effects of a thread lift can last up to 18 months or more.
Injecting a gel-like substance, typically made of hyaluronic acid, under the skin with fillers is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that adds volume and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
Benefits of Fillers:
Here are some of the benefits of fillers:
- Adds volume and smooths wrinkles: Fillers can effectively add volume to areas of the face that have lost volume due to age, such as the cheeks and lips. They can also smooth out wrinkles and fine lines.
- Quick and easy: Fillers are a quick and easy treatment that typically takes less than an hour to complete.
- Long-lasting results: While individual results may vary, the effects of fillers can last up to 18 months or more.
What Can They Accomplish?
- Fillers need to be touched up because they add volume to certain problem areas. They can lift a fair amount of weight.
- By tightening and lifting the entire face in a single procedure, thread lifts offer a mild lift.
How Long Is The Treatment?
- 15 to 20 minutes are spent “in the chair” during a dermal filler procedure.
- The completion time for thread lifts is about 60 minutes.
How Long Does It Last?
- Injections of dermal fillers produce results that last for six to eighteen months.
- Results of thread lifting last for about three years.
What Is The Expected Downtime?
- The majority of patients resume their regular activities right away after dermal filler therapy. Bruising, redness, and swelling are possible side effects, but they typically go away within a few days.
- The majority of activities can be resumed by patients who have had a thread lift after 7–10 days, but they must exercise caution for the following 7–10 days.
When Will The Benefits Of The Procedure Be Visible To Me?
- Dermal fillers frequently offer immediate rejuvenation.
- Although thread lifts yield immediate results, the full benefits may not become apparent for up to ten days.
Which Is Better? Threadlift or Dermal Fillers?
In the end, your specific treatment objectives and skin concerns will determine whether a thread lift or filler is better for you. While fillers may be a better choice if you want to add volume to specific areas of your face or smooth out wrinkles and fine lines, a thread lift may be a better option if you have significant sagging skin that needs lifting and tightening.
Book Your Consultation:
A licensed skin care expert should be consulted to help you choose the best course of action and go over the potential advantages and disadvantages of each procedure. Our knowledgeable staff at SKN Cosmetics in Islamabad can assist you in selecting the procedure that will best serve your needs.