The most convincing and alluring feature on a human face is their eyes. Dark circles also referred to as “eye bags,” are becoming more prevalent in both sexes, including young children. When suffering from this unpleasant condition, a person feels engulfed and looks older than they are. Dark circles are primarily brought on by sleep deprivation, exhaustion, stress, and heredity. In addition to these, smoking and drinking are increasingly linked to the development of dark circles under men’s eyes. The development of these eye bags is also influenced by hyperpigmentation or an increase in melanin. AT SKN Cosmetics Islamabad, we have a non-invasive dark circle treatment that can help you regain your natural eye shape, so don’t worry about these blemishes around your eyes. This blog will explain to you all about how to Treat Your Fine Lines and Dark Circles with Threads in Islamabad.
The Aims of the Treatment:
It is advised to seek dark circle treatment in Islamabad, which aims to produce:
- A younger and fresher appearance by utilizing top-notch cosmetic therapies;
- The overall appearance of the face is improved by significant changes by the cosmetic procedure;
- Correction of dark circles gives sufferers a natural, awake, and rested appearance;
- These procedures also help with fine-line correction;
- Despite the fact that in Islamabad aging appears to be the main contributing factor to dark circles, there are a lot of other things to take into account. These include:
- Exposure to the sun, stress, exhaustion, dehydration, eye strain, allergies, and heredity.
- Your body may produce excessive melanin as a result of any of these factors, and the skin around your eyes may darken as a result of collagen loss and excess melanin production.
- You might feel uncomfortable if you have eye bags. What can you do to get rid of them, they will make you as self-conscious as any other skin disease.
Here are some different types of treatments you can use to
How treads work:
- In Islamabad, it is referred to as Treads for Dark Circles and fine line which is a non-invasive procedure. Without making an incision, it can improve the brows, upper eyelids, and external eyes.
- This non-invasive procedure uses a local anaesthetic that is administered as a tiny injectable to the area around the external eye on both sides of the face.
- You won’t experience any discomfort as a result of this during the procedure.
- In a less than 30-minute procedure, the thread is then inserted beneath the skin using a pointed needle or hollow syringe.
- At the very edges of the eyes, dissolving threads are implanted beneath the epidermis.
- The top eyelid is lengthened during this procedure, and sagging tissue is raised.
Other treatment options:
The following more effective treatments can assist applicants in achieving desired results. There are many cosmetic options available for a more effective and long-term solution to the problem of dark circles and fine lines.
Peels can help people with hyperpigmented under-eye circles. They are frequently used to treat pigmentation issues on the face, such as melasma, age spots, and others. Due to the potential for scarring and increased pigmentation, moderate peels should be used around the eyes rather than deep peels. Lactic, tangerine and glycolic acids are frequently used in peelings.
In the eye region, pigment-targeting light beams can be used, but due to the possibility of laser eye damage, the therapy must be administered by a qualified medical professional. Multiple treatments will be necessary to get rid of the eye circles.
Making tiny punctures with a delicate syringe in the epidermis is a less invasive procedure. They help skin cells recover, which lessens the appearance of dark circles. The process can be combined with a chemical peel to increase penetration and subsequently the activity of the following peel. In the days following the procedure, redness and swelling start to appear.
Thin layers of translucent hyaluronic acid fillers are injected beneath the skin in the targeted area during this procedure. The filler acts as a barrier, reducing how transparent the skin is. In the infraorbital region, after the injection of hyaluronic acid-containing fillers, which draw fluids, the skin becomes smoother and briefly appears whiter. Before deciding on any cosmetic procedure, speak with your doctor about your options. Remember the potential expense associated with invasive medical procedures.
The aforementioned dark circle removal treatments have a number of benefits, including
- Candidates can look younger thanks to these treatments.
- It aids in eradicating the signs of ageing around the eyes.
- It has the capacity to develop and have a remarkable eye appearance.
- The volume and puffiness of the under-eye area are recovered.
- gives a new appearance and boosts confidence.
- Fine creases and stripes can be eliminated with this procedure.
- These are non-invasive options for treatment.
The price of the dark circle treatment in Islamabad is variable and depends on a number of variables, including the chosen treatment option, the doctor’s experience, the clinic’s location, and the severity of the targeted areas.
Book your consultation with us:
SKN Cosmetics is a highly regarded facility for cosmetic procedures. We employ highly qualified professionals who provide effective services. Simply complete the form below to receive your free initial consultation, and they will recommend the best course of action after evaluating your condition. You can also call us on the given number.