No matter how much you love coffee or tea but still you have to control their consumption when it comes to maintaining the shine of your teeth. Eating high-fiber and vegetables such as apples, celery and carrots really help in cleaning the discoloration from your teeth.
But unfortunately, our teeth becomes dull and yellowish with the passage of time. So here are the 5 Ranked teeth whitening Treatments on the basis of effectiveness.
- 1 5 Ranked Teeth Whitening Treatments on the basis of Effectiveness:
- 2 1.Mouthwash:
- 3 2.Teeth Whitening Pens and Gels:
- 4 3.Teeth Whitening Paste:
- 5 4.Teeth Whitening Strips:
- 6 5.Teeth Whitening Treatment:
- 7 Who are Good Candidates of Teeth Whitening procedure?
- 8 Healing Time-Period:
- 9 Results:
- 10 Consultation:
5 Ranked Teeth Whitening Treatments on the basis of Effectiveness:
- Teeth Whitening Pens and Gels
- Teeth Whitening Paste
- Teeth Whitening Strips
- Teeth Whitening Treatment (recommended )
Mouthwash is least effective and a temporary solution to protect your teeth from bacteria. Mouthwash won’t help you in removing stains from your teeth. In fact, it can only protect you against bacteria buildup.
Using clear and alcohol free mouthwash are more helpful, instead of colored ones. Because the colored ones will eventually discolor your teeth and alcohol will dry out your mouth and can also lead to more stain build up.
2.Teeth Whitening Pens and Gels:
Teeth whitening pens and gels are also least effective and a temporary solution to whiten your teeth. It’s important that teeth whitening pens and gels should stay on your teeth for good 15 or half hour. But you will have to repeat the process after every 1/2 days.
3.Teeth Whitening Paste:
Teeth whitening pastes are somewhat effective but they are also a short term solution to whiten your teeth. Teeth whitening paste can help you in removing the stains from your teeth, depending upon the ingredients of the paste.
To see better results or to remove discoloration from your teeth, you have to use teeth whitening paste on regular basis.
4.Teeth Whitening Strips:
Teeth whitening strips aren’t a permanent solution to whiten your teeth and doesn’t show long lasting results. But you can get somewhat whiter teeth for a day.
5.Teeth Whitening Treatment:
If you want a permanently whiten your teeth with long lasting results then, you can consider teeth whitening in Islamabad. As teeth whitening treatment is the most effective procedure and has reasonable cost, so that everybody would be able to easily consider it.
What are the Objectives of Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Following are the aims of the teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- Your smile will brighten up and become more attractive.
- Your confidence and self-esteem level will boost up.
- Your physical or overall beauty will be improved.
- Your personality will become more attractive and gorgeous than before.
- Your teeth won’t be harmed or damaged by teeth whitening treatment.
Also read related article How to get Whitest Smile?
Who are Good Candidates of Teeth Whitening procedure?
Before undergoing the procedure, it’s important for you to know whether you are a good candidate or not. Following are the requirements or conditions to become the good candidate to undergo the teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- Your teeth should be healthy.
- Your teeth should be in yellowish color.
- You should have the realistic expectations, regarding the teeth whitening procedure.
- You shouldn’t have undergone dental filling or teeth restoration treatment before.
- You should be overall healthy.
If you carefully and properly follow the all guidelines of the dentist after undergoing the teeth whitening in Islamabad, then your recovery and healing process will be fast as compared to the actual time.
If you cautiously follow the dentist’s directions and take the medications on time after considering teeth whitening in Islamabad,then you will be able to have natural and long-lasting results.
If you have yellowish, discolored, stained and dull teeth and want to permanently whiten them at an affordable cost, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider teeth whitening in Islamabad.