Due to lack of calcium and use of sweet sugary items can lead you to the cavity. A decayed tooth can be painful and become irritating while eating anything. Moreover, if your tooth breaks from the inside cause of poor dental hygiene or saving your teeth from future damage then it may require a material that can fill it. A dental material that is used to fill the area is known as Dental filling. It will cover your gap, cavity and infection in the tooth (tooth).
In this blog post, we are going to discuss helpful information related to Dental Filling Cost and Procedure including cost factors and complete procedural steps with different types of filling materials. So, keep reading!
What Is Dental Filling?
A type of dental procedure that is used to perform for filling the inside tooth area for saving it from future cavity and infection, known as Dental Filling. It restores your tooth from extraction and losing it. Moreover, it is used for making the damaged surface of the tooth (teeth). There are a few types of dental materials that are recommended as a filling according to the requirement and choice of the client. Such as:
- Composite filling.
- Porcelain filling.
- Amalgam filling.
- Glass ionomer filling.
- Gold filling.
These are common types of materials that are utilized during the filling procedure according to the choice, desirable results and affordability. It will require a consultation session with an expert dentist who will guide you properly.
Results & Success Rate:
According to SKN Cosmetics, the results will be long-lasting, permanent and satisfying. Also, the results may vary from person to person and according to the material. The success rate of this procedure is 98% because it completely restores the affected tooth and saves it from extraction. Moreover, the performance of dental practitioners plays a major role in obtaining accurate results and taking good care of your treated teeth can give you perfect and hygienic life.
Before the procedure, the dental practitioner will examine your affected tooth area and if there is any requirement for other procedures like a root canal treatment or reshaping it then it will perform. However, you need to follow the precautions before the treatment to not experience complications during the procedure. These are mentioned below:
- Do not take blood thinners like aspirin.
- Take good care of your dental hygiene.
- If you have an infection then it may require a root canal.
- Be prepared for the treatment.
On the day of the procedure, the dental practitioner will perform your treatment under local anesthesia if you need it painless completely. So, the simple procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The practitioner will apply a numbing gel to your gums and after that; the local anesthesia will be injected. So, that is how you will not feel pain during the procedure.
- After that, the practitioner will use the dental tool that is used for drilling that removes the cavity inside the affected tooth.
- Then, the chosen material of filling will be used for filling the hole inside the tooth.
- In the end, the treated area will be polished and make adjustments for better appearance, biting and overall feeling.
Therefore, the average duration of the procedure is 30 – 60 minutes or it may depend on the number of the affected area and if it requires further treatments then it will take more time. However, you can go home right after the procedure.
The Cost At SKN Cosmetics:
Generally, the cost is calculated and discussed before the procedure and in the initial consultation session. Different people are charged differently according to their conditions. Moreover, the Cost of Dental Filling in Islamabad ranges between 5000 PKR to 7,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can impact the cost of the treatment, such as:
- Choosing an experienced and expert dentist can affect your cost.
- The location and reputation of the clinic can impact your cost.
- The number of affected teeth that need fillings, it will increase the cost.
- Different filling materials have different cost ranges, it will impact accordingly.
- Other additional charges like anesthesia fees, medication and further treatments requirements can affect your cost.
Furthermore, if you want to know more details related to Dental Filling Cost and Procedure then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our experts will guide you with complete guidance.
Therefore, if you want to prevent from further damage, infection and cavities as well as want to reduce the chances of extraction of the affected tooth then Dental filling is the best and most effective solution. There are several types of materials that will be beneficial for you according to your condition and affordability. If you want to consider this treatment then feel free to consult SKN Cosmetics for satisfying services and long-lasting results. We are here to give you a memorable experience!