Many people have hair loss issue in their life whether it’s a man or woman. Hair transplanting cosmetic industry is getting advanced day by day. The industry is introducing a new technique which is known as NeoGraft Hair transplant. It is a procedure also called automated FUE which is performed by a specialized device. This blog post will define the procedure it outcomes and NeoGraft Hair Transplant Cost in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan with several factors. Read more for further knowledge about it.
What is NeoGraft Hair Transplanting?
According to SKN cosmetics, a Neograft transplanting of hair is one of the newest and advanced technique. Its working is the same as FUE by extracting and inserting the follicle units but it is different as it will extract and insert the follicle unit with the suction of a specialized tool/device. It is a simple and easy quickest procedure performed under local anaesthesia as compared to the traditional FUE procedure.
The hair surgeon will not make any incision for hair follicles, the specialized device will make little incisions by itself and place the follicles at the same time. The sucking device will use a specific pressure and may decrease harm or damage to all hair follicles. It usually takes 4 to 10 hours because it depends on person to person. A major advantage of this transplanting technique is, there will be no scar seen after the treatment like FUT. It delivers long-lasting outcomes to every undergoing candidate.
A note to remember: For undergoing this transplanting technique, it is necessary to be a healthy person who can easily tolerate local anaesthesia. Whereas, it is not good for those who have heart problems and other bleeding situation.
The SKN cosmetics deliver long-lasting and permanent results in Neograft transplantation. Also, results may differ from person to person because all candidates are different from each other. The hair will fall out within 2 weeks to 2 months after the treatment and it is totally normal which doesn’t indicate the procedure is not performed successfully. You have to maintain your patience level and keep attending the checkup sessions after the treatment.
For achieving desired results in this transplanting method, keep two things in mind, first is to choose the best and experienced hair specialist who can perform such delicate procedures well and second is to keep following the aftercare instructions which will prescribe you after the procedure.
About Cost of Neograft:
The average NeoGraft Hair Transplant Cost in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan is ranging between 120,000 PKR to 200,000 PKR. It is a cosmetic procedure that most insurance companies don’t cover. No doubt, these type of transplanting techniques are very delicate and expensive which can’t be performed at cheap rates by cheap surgeons and clinics. If you find out that someone is offering you cheap prices then don’t trust them. If you are going to pay a huge amount for your treatment then it will give you accurate long-lasting results with an enhanced look.
Several Cost Factors In It:
After knowing all about the average cost, you need to understand several cost factors that can affect the price of treatment. These are mentioned below with a bit details:
- The Experienced Surgeon Fee: Neografts transplanting is a very delicate and complicated surgery method that can only be performed by skill and expert surgeon. The first factor which can affect your cost is choosing an expert practitioner for your procedure. In such complex cases, you can’t trust an inexperienced person who can make your surgery worst. You can choose your own choice surgeon in the initial session before the procedure.
- The Location and Reputation of the Clinic: For such advanced techniques of transplanting, people travel from one city/country to another city/country for choosing a trustworthy and reputable clinic. The travelling expense will affect the cost of the procedure. If you don’t have a reputable and well-known clinic nearby you then definitely you have to travel for the treatment after knowing the reputation of the clinic.
- The Number Of Hair Being Transplanted: Another important factor to understand in affecting cost, the grafts of hair are decided in the initial session according to the need of the patient. Different amount of hair grafts have different cost rates. If anyone requires a little amount then the cost will be calculated according to the quantity and if the candidate requires a huge amount of grafts then the cost will be expensive so it depends on the number of hair being transplanted. It can be decided in the initial session.
- The Method is Chosen: Now understand the point, if you just want to undergo a simple FUT or FUE hair transplanting then it might take an average amount from you but if you are choosing the most advanced Neograft method then it will affect your cost. It is a bit expensive than a traditional hair transplant because there are only a few surgeons who can perform this delicate and complicated surgery.
- Anaesthesia and Medication Requirement: The last factor to discuss, the transplanting surgeries are always done under anaesthesia because patients prefer a completely painless procedure. For making it comfortable it may require more anaesthesia. The other medication like the practitioner prescribed you painkillers and antibiotics for preventing pain and infection. These bother factors will affect a bit to your cost of the procedure.
Therefore, all the factors which are mentioned above are always discussed in the consultation session before the procedure. You will understand the exact idea of the cost after telling your practitioner all details related to your problem. Further, if you want to know more about cost-related details then consult SKN cosmetics, they will give you proper information.