As per SKN Clinic, Scaring of the nose can be apparent in two ways. Holey scars are also known as atrophic scars these are the outcome of large open pores, marks from an accident, or acne. The second type of scar is raised and bumpy they are known as hypertrophic scars.
What Should You Understand About The Scar On Nose?
Having acne on the nose will spread on the nose and this would result in leaving the scars behind. Marks of acne are mostly pitted generally. These are expressed best as marks that leave holes that are tiny on the skin. Acne will cause dark marks on the nose, which is also called hyperpigmentation.
What Are The Treatments To Remove Scar On The Nose?
Nose Acne Scar Treatment in Islamabad, treats the scar of acne in the following ways:
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: As we all know laser can heal any type of marks that are formed by acne. This is a universal machine of beauty. This methodology uses heat and light to smoothly target the top layer of the skin. The laser eases to peel off and eliminated the skin that has been damaged, disclosing the youthful and tight appearing skin.
- Chemical peels: This procedure helps to eliminate the scars which is the most effective way. The natural process of healing the skin is activated and speeds up by removing away the dead cells of the skin.
- Micro-needling: This is also called collagen induction therapy. A fine-needle roller on a device that is like a pen is used to create little holes in the upper layer of the skin. The methodology restores the formation of collagen, which eases to improve the texture of the nose/face.
After the treatment:
Blemishes might be caused after the method and this will last for a few days. Many individuals will require few treatment sessions for an effective outcome. Your dermatologist may acquire more than one methodology which relies on the need of the candidate. Some marks of acne might be managed with laser and others with micro-needling.
To Treat The Scars Of Acne, It Is Never Too Late:
Nose Acne Scar Treatment in Islamabad gives an effective solution for treating the scars of acne, although it is not easy to dispose of the marks of acne swiftly, it is not too late to treat the scar of the acne. There are a few things the individual can do to lessen the risk of getting the marks of acne, that includes:
- The individual must quit smoking.
- Don’t touch the face with your hands.
- Avoid squeezing the pimples.
No matter what the age is, scars of acne can occur at any time. This has many reasons which include the hormonal change of a teenager if you are an adult. Most of the time the loss of weight or in the elasticity in the skin of an individual as they age. Marks of acne that are from a very long time become more evident.
How Long Will The Scar Of Acne Last On The Nose?
According to SKN Clinic, For the scars to disappear it will take about four to six months. The marks of acne do not go away on their own. If the candidate is having a mark of acne this means the individual is dealing with permanent damage to skin that needs to be managed to disappear the mark.
What Are The Types Of Acne Scar?
It is vital to recognize the type of scar the individual has. There are several types of scarring, a few are listed below:
- Depressed Scars: They go down inside the skin.
- Raised Scars: These scars rise from the skin.
- Discolored Scars: They are blemished, lighter, or darker than the tone of your skin.
A Note From Us!
To get the best and most effective outcome, consult with our experts and have an unforgettable experience. For more details contact us or fill out the form below!