The most prominent and main point to focus on of the face is the nose. It is the first facial feature to be noticed when others interact with you and what if your nose doesn’t look good and attractive? What if it looks like defected? Don’t be worried and do not lose your confidence over this issue because there is a solution for reshaping the nose in effective ways.
A surgical procedure known as Rhinoplasty in Islamabad is performed for reshaping the nose and making corrections in defects and reconstruction etc. if you want to consider this procedure then consult SKN cosmetics for details and recent Rhinoplasty Cost in 2022 in Islamabad Pakistan. This blog post covers the overview and cost-related information of the treatment.
According to SKN cosmetics, it is a surgical procedure performed in general anesthesia for correcting imperfect nose, reshape and solving breathing issues as well. It is performed by an experienced surgeon and with full concentration. The outcomes of this surgery are permanent and long-lasting that will completely be obtained within 10 to 12 months.
It can increase or decrease the size of the nose and reduce the bridge. It improves facial features and boosts self-confidence.
Rhinoplasty Cost in 2022 in Islamabad Pakistan ranges from 70,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR. It is a cosmetic procedure and most insurance companies didn’t cover it. So, you have to pay the full amount of the treatment in your own pocket. It also depends on how much reshaping or correction a candidate desire and his/her requirements.
Few factors can affect your cost during the procedure. These are mentioned below:
- Experienced Surgeon Fee: The main factor that can affect your procedure cost is because this surgery is a sensitive one and you will not trust an inexperienced person for this matter. So you always need an experienced and skillful person for the surgery and their fee will affect your treatment cost because only experts can deliver the desired outcomes.
- The Reputation Of The Clinic: Another factor, the reputable clinic can affect the cost because a well-known centre will provide you with a good atmosphere and environment. The treatment for the nose will be done under full concentration and with a skilful team.
- Nature of Treatment: it matters a lot that what kind of treatment you need for your correction of the nose. In the initial session, your medical specialist will examine the condition of the nose and recommend you a suitable treatment (surgical or non-surgical rhinoplasty). The cost will be affected by this factor because these are two different procedure and have different pricing rates. You can discuss these factors with your medical specialist in the initial session for Rhinoplasty Cost in 2022 in Islamabad Pakistan.
- Location of the Clinic: If you are travelling from one city to another city for the treatment then your cost will be affected. Sometimes, you don’t have the best surgical centre near to you and you have to travel for your treatment.
- Anaesthesia and Medication: The surgical rhinoplasty is performed under general anaesthesia and after the surgery, there are some medications for painkiller, swelling and prevention of minor infection will be prescribed. The cost will be affected by these factors.
Further, if someone wants to know more information related to rhinoplasty treatment and its cost then feel free to contact Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad for more details. Our expert team will guide you with helpful information.