Teeth are the most important part of our personality. They help us in properly eating and speaking. No matter how much we try to take good care of our teeth by regularly brushing, flossing and cleaning them, still they get yellowish and become dull with the passage of time.
That’s why we are constantly searching for latest teeth whitening paste and products to whiten our teeth. As pearly white teeth helps in boosting up our confidence and self-esteem level.
- 1 Teeth Whitening Methods:
- 2 Teeth Whitening Treatment to get whitest smile in an hour:
- 3 Following are the aims of the teeth whitening treatment:
- 4 How many Types of Teeth Whitening procedures are there?
- 5 Who are Qualified Candidates for Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- 6 What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Teeth Whitening treatment?
- 7 What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Teeth Whitening treatment?
- 8 How many Benefits of Teeth Whitening treatment are there?
- 9 Consultation:
Teeth Whitening Methods:
Following are the few teeth whitening methods:
- Home Remedies:
- Applying Baking soda
- Applying Hydrogen peroxide
- Eating strawberries
- Avoid eating or drinking coffee, black tea, red wine and grape juice.
- Store-Bought Products:
- Teeth whitening tray
- Whitening toothpaste.
- Teeth whitening strips
- Teeth whitening pen
- Teeth Whitening treatment
Teeth Whitening Treatment to get whitest smile in an hour:
Store-Bought Products and Home Remedies takes a lot of time in showing results. But if you want to get whitest smile or permanently whiten your teeth in just an hour, then you can consider teeth whitening in Islamabad.
Teeth whitening treatment is performed by the team of enthusiastic, competent and talented dentists at Royal Cosmetic Surgery. And they deal with their clients on individual basis.
Following are the aims of the teeth whitening treatment:
- Your personality will become more attractive and dazzling than before.
- Your confidence and self-esteem levels will be increased.
- Your physical or overall beauty will be enhanced.
- Your teeth won’t be harmed or damaged after undergoing the teeth whitening treatment.
- Your smile will brighten up and become more beautiful.
How many Types of Teeth Whitening procedures are there?
There are 02 types of teeth whitening procedures:
- Laser teeth whitening
- Zoom teeth whitening
Who are Qualified Candidates for Teeth Whitening Treatment?
Before undergoing the treatment, it’s important for you to know whether you are a good candidate or not. Following are the requirements to become the good candidate to undergo the teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- You shouldn’t have undergone dental filling or teeth restoration treatment before.
- You should be overall healthy.
- Your teeth should be yellowish in color.
- You shouldn’t have filling inside your teeth.
- Your gums should be healthy as well.
- You should have realistic expectations regarding the results of teeth whitening treatment.
- Your teeth should be healthy.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Teeth Whitening treatment?
Following are the pre-operative care guidelines of teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medications,as per the instructions of the dentist.
- You will also have to keep an ice pack at home, to get some relieve from the pain.
- You will have to carefully follow the diet plan, recommended by the dentist.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Teeth Whitening treatment?
Following are the post-operative care guidelines of teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- You may feel a little bit pain during the teeth whitening treatment, so you will have to properly take the prescribed medications on time.
- The dentist will also recommend you to adopt a prescribed diet plan.
- Take rest, as per the instructions of the dentist.
- If you feel bruising or bleeding, then you will have to use ice packs to get some relief.
Also read related article dental implants cost in Islamabad.
How many Benefits of Teeth Whitening treatment are there?
Following are the various benefits of undergoing teeth whitening in Islamabad:
- Your teeth will become flawless.
- You will have a brighter and pearly white smile.
- It’s a completely non-surgical procedure.
- Your confidence and self-esteem levels will boost up.
- The yellowish layer on your teeth will permanently go away.
- You will have permanent white teeth.
- Teeth whitening treatment is a totally safe procedure and doesn’t cause any kind of side effects or post-procedural complications.
- It has no downtime.
RELATED: Teeth Scaling
If you have yellowish teeth and want to have permanent white teeth, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider teeth whitening in Islamabad.