Normally, when someone wants to consider the Non-Surgical nose job surgery, they need to know each and everything about the treatment, its results timing and recovery period. If you are the one who has a rhinoplasty or planning to have it then you should know all about it. As it is human nature that we always try to get healed within less time and many people ask the fastest recovering up tips. In this blog, you will learn 13 Tips to Speed up Your Rhinoplasty Recovery Time as well as its cost. So, keep reading!
According to SKN cosmetics, a procedure that is performed for fixing nose issues like reshaping, increasing/decreasing size, breathing problems or cosmetic modification is known as Rhinoplasty. It is a surgical procedure that is performed by Plastic surgeons and under general anesthesia. The procedure duration will be 2 to 4 hours and after that, you can go home with stitches and a bandage.
However, Pain and swelling are common side effects and temporary which will subside after some time without experiencing any major complications. After 9 to 12 months, a candidate will get a complete look and the outcome of the surgery will stay for a lifetime.
Recovery Period For Nose Surgery:
The healing process in a nose job depends on a candidate to a candidate because everyone doesn’t have the same issue. The general recovery timing of rhinoplasty is 9 to 12 months, it may seem a long period but it can be divided into a few phases, mentioned below:
- In the first week, you may feel bruising and swelling around the eyes and nose but it can be sorted within a few weeks.
- After 2 to 3 weeks, the swelling will subside and you can go back to work with your daily routines.
- In 4 to 6 weeks, you can continue your physical activities like exercise and run and after the 6th week, your treated bone will be stable and you can lift the weight and do many other activities.
- After 4 to 6 months, you will feel better and you will notice that the new shape of the nose clearly.
- After 9 to 12 months, the candidate will obtain final results and now you can enjoy your new nose shape for a lifetime.
Tips For Speeding up Your Rhinoplasty Recovery:
After getting nose surgery, your plastic surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions where you can easily spend your recovery period without experiencing any complications. So, there are13 Tips to Speed up Your Rhinoplasty Recovery Time, mentioned below:
- It is very important to follow the instructions of your plastic surgeon so you will get a smooth recovery period.
- If you feel anything uncommon and against your body feeling then immediately inform your surgeon.
- After the surgery, a candidate should sleep with a straight head for a few weeks and use two to three pillows under your head.
- When your surgery is done, from that time use ice packs for at least 3 to 4 days as they help to reduce the swelling. Use these packs on the forehead and cheeks as well.
- Of course, it is a surgical procedure that requires a lot of rest and sleeps at least 8 to 9 hours accordingly.
- A patient needs to maintain a healthy diet for preventing weakness. Ask your plastic surgeon for a proper diet plan. It will be better if you take proteins. Nuts, meat, fish, eggs as well as vitamin A and C. These are effective for making new skin and muscles.
- Avoid blowing the nose for a few weeks and do not touch or rub unnecessarily to your nose. Follow this instruction for at least 5 to 6 weeks.
- It will be effective if you avoid performing physical activities and forceful workouts because the bone takes 2 months to completely heal. So if you complete this period smoothly then you can resume after 3 to 4 months.
- Protect your treated nose area from direct sunlight as it can affect your skin. Also, avoid sunburn for the first few weeks.
- Avoid smoking or drinking alcohol as it slowed down the recovery process.
- Do not take blood thinners or anti-inflammatory medications after the surgery.
- It is necessary to take a bath instead of the shower for starting few weeks because keeping your nose area from getting wet is necessary.
- Be patient, you have to wait for a completely recovered and after that, you don’t have to take care of your nose for a lifetime.
All Summed Up!
Therefore, these are the common and important instructions for speeding up your healing process in rhinoplasty. If you want to know more about it then feel free to consult SKN cosmetics as our experts will provide you helpful instructions according to your concern and health condition.