Every feature of the face is the first representation of complete appearance and directly has an impact on an individual’s personality. That’s how most people target the centre feature of a face which is a nose. So, are you unhappy from your nose shape or do you have breathing issues? Rhinoplasty Islamabad is a cosmetic procedure and also called a nose job which is performed for correction or reconstructing the nose form.
Many people are not satisfied with their nose tip, shape and have breathing issue, if you’re one of them, consult with SKN cosmetic clinic who performed the Best Rhinoplasty Clinic in Islamabad Pakistan.
In Pakistan, we offer the best service to our patients and performed our work according to client’s demand and expectation to fulfil their expectations. As the best rhinoplasty clinic in Islamabad, we offer this procedure to change the size, its shape, nose tip and angles of nose. We also solve the chronic blocking and breathing issues if any candidate is experiencing it. We offer the three types of methods for nose job:
- Open rhinoplasty.
- Closed rhinoplasty.
- Filler Rhinoplasty (It is Non-surgical Rhinoplasty).
Some people got such types of the nose due to any injury or by birth and these are the methods we perform to give the best and noticeable results to people so that’s how they will remind us throughout the life.
There are a lot of benefits of this treatment and some of them are as following:
- It completely changes the shape and size.
- Regenerate the angle of a nose.
- Give desirable looks.
- It straightens the bridge.
- Encourage self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Reshape the tip of the nose.
- It narrowing the nostrils.
- It corrects the disability if someone has.
- The Removing of injury marks.
- Reconstruction the nose.
For this treatment, there is no specific list for candidates but some of them who wants to reshape, reconstruct and correct the tip of the nose can easily undergo this treatment. Our expert will analyze the appearance of your nose and after that, the practitioner will suggest you which method is best for you to resolve the nose jobs.
The SKN cosmetic, Best Rhinoplasty Clinic in Islamabad Pakistan gives the miraculous results to their clients. It will change the whole appearance of your face and will be long lasting resultant. It will start settling down into 3-4 weeks after the procedure and complete results will be seen after one year. Your surgeon may take before/after photos of you to showing the impressive improvement. Results also differ from person to person and different performed techniques. You will love your nose throughout the time and can make any expression freely.
The preparation of a nose procedure is necessary to follow before the treatment. The practitioner will discuss all the terms related to the surgery and will check your medical history, your photographs and discuss the expectations. Some of the instructions are as following:
- Do not smoke and drink alcohol.
- Avoid blood thinners.
- Be prepared!
The procedure of rhinoplasty is simple and performed at the clinic. During the procedure, a patient will not feel any pain because of numbness. The procedure steps are as follow:
- Firstly, general anaesthesia will be given so that’s how a patient falls in deep sleep.
- After the anaesthesia, the practitioner will separate the skin of the nose with a little incision.
- The practitioner will start reshaping according to the patient’s requirements.
- When the changing will complete, the skin will be redraped.
- After that, applied splint on the nose for keeping new shape and reducing the swelling.
- Some small plaster packs put in the nose for passing the air.
The procedure will take 2-3 hours and after that, a client will stay for overnight at the clinic.
The post-operative care is important to maintain the position of the nose and preventing from any unbearable problem/pain. Some care tips are as following:
- Try to sleep on 2-3 pillows, it will reduce swelling or any risk of minor bleeding.
- Avoid activities such as jumping, lifting or bending etc. for 2-3 weeks.
- Do not expose your nose in direct sunlight and if go out apply sunblock for protection.
- If you feel any discomfort, use an icepack.
- The bruising on face and eyes will disappear after 1-2 weeks.
- Wear nasal splits for at least 7-8 days and try to avoid wetting it.
- Do eat fruits and light meals.
- Avoid facial expressions like smile etc.
The complete results will be shown after 10 to 12 months and you have to maintain the patience level for the healing process.
The Rhinoplasty Cost factors depend upon person to person, it also depends on how much reshaping a candidate’s desire and requirements. Some other factors are as follow:
- The expert doctors.
- The location or area of the clinic.
- The method and requirements of treatment.
- General Anesthesia fee.
If you desire to have nose reshaping and reconstructing therapy, feel free to consult SKN cosmetic as it the Best Rhinoplasty Clinic in Islamabad Pakistan. We would love to re-make your nose!