Information about Cosmetology:
Cosmetology is actually a career that includes taking care of hair, skin and nails of the clients. Cosmetology has existed since ancient times, when servants were responsible to make their masters beautiful.
Even spas and skin care saloons have existed back in ancient times, when bathtubs were designed for wealthy and rich people to relax and be pampered.The field of cosmetology has been innovated and have become advanced since those ancient times.
If you also want to be pampered in a relaxing environment then you can visit the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consult the cosmetologist in Islamabad.
How many Areas are included in Cosmetology?
Following are the cosmetology areas:
- Makeup artistry
- Skin care specialists
What are some Interesting and Unknown Facts about Cosmetology?
Following are some Interesting and Unknown Facts about Cosmetology:
- The word cosmetology is derived from the Greek word which means “beautifying”.
- In middle ages, cosmetology wasn’t that much popular at time that’s why women used to wear hair cloths and no makeup.
- Nowadays, new type of cosmetologist such as Cosmetologists in Islamabad are becoming famous. They provide both beauty makeover and skincare services.
- Some cosmetologists are expert and specialized in makeup and hair for theater, television and film. They are responsible for making the actors/actresses look older, younger, sick or even deceased depending upon the part they are playing.
- Some cosmetologist are proficient in special effects makeup in which they can transform someone to look like a completely different character like vampire, werewolf or zombie etc.
- Cosmetologist can be found almost anywhere in the world, as people are always trying to change their looks.
- Some cosmetologists develop their own line of skincare and hair products.
- The wig makers have existed since the ancient times, men and women of Egypt used to wear wigs regularly.
- Depending upon the cosmetologist, they might be exposed to the variety of chemicals and it’s true for hairstylists/colorists and for manicurists and pedicurists.
- Ancient Egyptian women used earliest forms of makeup to add colors to their faces.
- Not only today’s women, even at ancient time’s women used cucumber juice to remove freckles. And to treat acne, they used milk.
- In ancient times, people used boiled nettles to have even and smooth complexion.
- Nowadays, perfume is only used to avoid bad odor but in ancient times it was used for both medical and cosmetic purposes.
RELATED : Liposuction in Islamabad
If you want to get Beautifying professional guidance and chance of being pampered in an affordable cost, then you can visit the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consult the Cosmetologist in Islamabad.