In the procedure of laser hair removal, a highly focused beam of light is applied to your unwanted hair to destroy their hair follicles. Not only women are highly interested to consider it for permanently removing their unwanted hair, but men as well.
After undergoing the laser hair removal in Islamabad, you won’t have to remove your hair through waxing, tweezing or threading. Because melanin is the substance in our body, that is responsible for creating hair. Once the cells of your unwanted hair die out, your skin will become smoother and hairless.
Which Body Parts can be treated by Laser Hair Removal Treatment?
The procedure of Laser hair removal in Islamabad, can be applied all over your body but following are the recommended body parts for it:
- Under Arms
Who is the Good Candidate to get Laser Hair Removal Procedure?
Before undergoing the Laser hair removal in Islamabad, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a perfect candidate to get the procedure or not:
- If you are completely aware of the laser hair removal treatment.
- If you have researched about the procedure thoroughly.
- If you have light skin complexion.
- If you have dark and prominent hair.
- If you know about the discomfort during and after the laser hair removal procedure.
- If you have a fair amount of hair on your treatment required area.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding the laser hair removal procedure results.
- If you desire long lasting hairless skin.
What are the Pre-Procedure Care Guidelines of Laser Hair Removal?
Before undergoing the Laser hair removal in Islamabad, the physician will guide you to follow these Pre-Procedure Care Guidelines:
- You will have to avoid direct sunlight for almost 3 to 4 weeks, before undergoing the treatment.
- You will be advised to use prescribed skin care product for 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- You will have to avoid waxing, plucking, threading and bleaching for at least 6 weeks.
- You will have to properly clean your treatment required skin, in the morning of the treatment day.
How the Laser hair Removal Treatment is performed?
During the laser hair removal in Islamabad, the high focused beams are applied to the hair follicles of your treatment required area. The waves are absorbed by the pigment present in your hair follicles and converts it into heat. This heat destroys and kills all your unwanted hair cells and make your skin smooth, hair less and flawless.
What are the Post-Procedure Care Guidelines of Laser Hair Removal?
After considering the laser hair removal in Islamabad, the physician will guide you to follow these Post-Procedure Care Guidelines:
- You will have to apply ice packs to your treated area to avoid discomfort and redness.
- You will only have to apply prescribed creams to your treated area for couple of days for quick healing and recovery process.
- You will have to stay away from the direct or excessive sun exposure for a couple of weeks after the treatment.
- If you are unable to completely avoid the sun exposure then you will have to apply sunblock.
- You will have to stop waxing, plucking, threading and bleaching for almost 6 to 8 weeks after the laser hair removal procedure.
- You will have to avoid considering another hair removal product for 2 to 3 months.
Cost of the Laser Hair Removal Treatment:
The cost of the Laser hair removal in Islamabad, can vary depending upon the following factors:
- The location of your treatment required area.
- The amount of unwanted hair on your treatment required area.
- The number of sessions of the laser hair removal procedure.
If you want to permanently get rid of your unwanted hair at affordable cost, then feel free to consult the SKN Cosmetics to consider Laser hair removal in Islamabad.