Many people desire differently when they consult with a dermatologist about hair concerns. The top priority for expert dermatologists is to understand the demand and desire of the patient. Some people don’t care if the practitioner shaved the area for the procedure but some of them already tell the practitioner that does not shave the area while treatment.
Therefore, we are going to discuss all about FUE Unshaven Hair Transplant In Islamabad that will help you out to know about the information. We always try to educate the candidates before the treatment. So, read more for further details!
About U-FUE Method:
According to SKN cosmetics, U-FUE stands for unshaved FUE process and it is hair transplant’s advanced method that can be performed in two ways. Whether it would be the complete shaved area or it might be performed without shaving. The easiest method is performed by shaving whereas the unshaven area is complicated to perform. Both are effective methods in their own ways and can be done according to the choice of patients. Moreover, it is the best technique for treating those patients who are completely bald and have thin hair texture. Sometimes, such types of procedure are not suitable for everyone.
Therefore, it is possible to have a hair transplant without shaving the area. Still, it depends on different circumstances. If the treated area is small and there are only a few follicles that have to be transplanted then it might be performed without shaving it but if the case is about to cover a large area then the practitioner may suggest shaving the area because it will become complicated and time-consuming surgery.
Do You Really Think You Need to Shave Always?
Many people reported as asking the frequent question, do they really need to shave the area always or for a lifetime? The simple answer is NO. As we declare that the FUE can be performed in both ways, by shaving and without shaving. It totally depends on the patient’s choice and requirement. Some people don’t worry about shaving and undergo hair transplantation but there are some people who are very conscious about their looks and appearance and they want to keep a secret of the transplanted hair.
A note to remember: In FUT, the technique of unshaven area is not recommended because it is the strip extracting method.
How It Will Perform Without Shaving The Area?
First of all, you should know about the procedure that it is a very complicated and delicate surgery and only highly professional and experienced surgeons can handle it with their expert skills. So, it is better to choose an experienced surgeon after long research. The procedure is similar to the simple FUE method but some techniques are different. The procedural steps are mentioned below:
- The donor area will be injected with local anaesthesia to make the procedure completely painless.
- After the effects of anaesthesia, the practitioner will use a device to make round punched incisions for extracting the hair follicles.
- Basically, it is an unshaven technique and the follicles of hair will get trimmed for insertion.
- The local anaesthesia will be injected at the empty or bald area and the follicles of hair will be inserted manually or by the use of an implanter device for insertion of grafts.
Therefore, it is a challenging treatment and it will take double time as compare to the simple FUE performing method. It might cover half of the area in a single session and require multiple sessions for complete coverage.
According to SKN cosmetics, the outcomes of FUE Unshaven Hair Transplant In Islamabad depends on two major factors. One is to choose a highly experienced surgeon who performed your surgery very well and under full of concentration. The other factor is to take good care of your treated area by following the prescribed aftercare instructions of your dermatologist. These two factors will give you long-lasting and effective results in such types of hair restoration treatments.
There are a lot of benefits in hair transplantation procedure by using effective techniques of unshaven FUE. The major benefit of unshaved FUE is that no one can figure out that you had hair transplantation, Impressive! Some of the common benefits are mentioned below:
- You can continue your daily routine right after the treatment.
- The healing process will be shorter.
- Incisions of the donor site will be not visible.
- It is a completely painless treatment.
- Minimally invasive technique.
- There will be no visible scar.
- No shock loss will happen.
- It will provide long-lasting and natural results.
What Are The Risks?
After knowing the benefits of the technique, we surely require to educate you about the drawbacks of this procedure as well. You should know about these points which are mentioned below:
- It will be cost affecting treatment due to its complexity.
- There will be limited hair grafts inserted at the treated area in a single session.
- The techniques are time-consuming and require a double duration period as compare to simple FUE.
- It requires a high profession and experienced surgeon who can deal with it skillfully.
It is usually performed for those patients who need to treat small areas of the scalp and it is an ideal procedure for complete bald patients. Whereas, there is direct hair implantation which is performed like this technique.
It is our top priority to educate our patients with all type of techniques, their procedure and benefits with results. Further, if you want to consult for it then schedule an appointment with us, where we will examine your hair condition, recommend you a suitable solution and educate you on how to make your healing process well after the treatment.