Male Breast Reduction is also known as“gynecomastia”. If you are suffering from unusually enlarged breasts as compared to other men then you can consider Gynecomastia surgery in Islamabad.
What are the Symptoms of Gynecomastia?
If you observe following symptoms, then it means that you are suffering from Gynecomastia:
- If your breasts are enlarged.
- If your one or both breasts are enlarged, as compared to normal man chest.
- If you feel sensitivity and tenderness.
What are the Major Causes of Gynecomastia?
There are various causes of male breasts or Gynecomastia, major factors are listed below:
- Due to the imbalance of testosterone in your body.
- Due to taking certain medications such as; cancer medicines, antibiotics etc.
- Due to your kidney and liver issues.
- Due to the imbalance of estrogen level in your body.
- Due to the tumor.
- Due to the deficiency of mineral and vitamin in your body.
What are the Aims of Gynecomastia surgery?
Following are the objectives of the Gynecomastia surgery:
- It will help you in reducing the size of your breasts.
- It will help you in tightening your chest skin.
- It will help you in enhancing the condition of your chest skin.
- It will help you in contouring your chest skin.
Who are the Good Candidates for Gynecomastia surgery?
If you want to undergo the Gynecomastia surgery, then it’s essential to make sure whether you are a right candidate or not:
- If you want to reduce your breasts’ size.
- If you want to undergo a surgical procedure to permanently get rid of your man-boobs.
- If your skin has enough laxity.
- If you aren’t an overweight or chubby person.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you have realistic expectations regarding results of the Gynecomastia surgery.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Instructions of Gynecomastia surgery?
Before undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to quit smoking, for at least 1 to 2 months before undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery.
- You will also have to avoid drinking alcoholic and caffeinated beverages, for almost a week before undergoing the surgery.
- You will have to get the lab tests done, before undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery.
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medications advance, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
- You will have to stop taking painkillers or blood thinning medications, at least 2 weeks, before undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery.
- You will have to properly follow the recommended diet plan.
- You will have to bring a partner with you, so that he/she would drive you back home after the treatment.
How the procedure of Gynecomastia surgery is performed?
Following are the procedural steps involved in the Gynecomastia surgery:
- First of all, the surgeon will administer general anesthesia to your man-boobs.
- Then he will make small incisions at your armpit area.
- The surgeon will remove all the extra fat tissues and skin.
- In the end, he will close all the incisions by stitching them to complete the surgery.
What are the Post-Operative Care Instructions of Gynecomastia surgery?
After undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery, the surgeon will guide you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Instructions:
- You will have to regularly take the prescribed medicines, or as per the instructions of the surgeon.
- You will also have to use ice pack, to get some relieve from the pain.
- You will have to avoid excessive, direct and prolonged sun exposure, at least for 2 to 3 weeks before and after undergoing the Gynecomastia surgery.
RELATED: Recovery process after breast reduction.
How many Benefits of Gynecomastia surgery are there?
Following are the benefits of Gynecomastia surgery in Islamabad:
- You will have a perfect flat and firm chest.
- You will be permanently relived from the man-boobs.
- Your confidence and self-esteem level will boost up.
- You will be able to involve in your physical activities without embarrassment.
- You will be able toconfidently hang out and socialize with people.
- You will be able to enjoy and feel proud of your masculine figure.
- Your posture will be improved.
If you want to permanently get rid of your man-boobs, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Clinic to undergo the Gynecomastia surgery in Islamabad.
I am a content writer, .a freelancer doing work, just concentrate on his own profit and remarkable values but an expertise, give more value to customer’s profit. The main theme of my professionalism is perfection. Everything that is done with perfection costs high and valuable as i do. Work enough, restless, be a perfect, pointed note in everything as i have proved and will. Name is point, work is need, profit is valuable and perfectionist is that who works ethic. I work with my mind and with my own imagination and i have the ability to shape the world as i desires