Having eye bags can make you constantly look tired and exhausted. Most people try covering them up with makeup or believe that if they get enough spa treatments or sleep, their eyes will look refreshed again. Unfortunately, makeup can only cover them for so long, while spa treatments are not that effective. Beauty technicians recommend getting them surgically removed if they are extremely prominent and causing damage to your self-esteem and image. But is this solution permanent? Most people who are recommended this surgery have one main concern on their mind; Can Eye Bags Return After Blepharoplasty in Islamabad?
How Does This Surgery Work:
Blepharoplasty is the name of the surgery that is performed to remove eye bags and improve the overall appearance of your eyes from hooded to normal. It is essential that you discuss this with your doctor first before getting the surgery because if there is a medical condition that is making your eyes droopy, then this surgery cannot fix it.
Upper eyelid surgery:
- This invasive method of removing eye bags is performed under general anesthesia as it can be a painful process without numbing agents.
- After the anesthesia settles in, the surgeon will make an incision on the crease of the eyelid. This cut is made in the eyelid’s natural fold.
- The extra fat or muscle that is present in this area is carefully removed.
- Lastly, the incision is closed with one or two sutures. The surgery scar is not visible since it’s hidden in the eyelid’s natural crease.
Lower eyelids surgery:
- The surgeon will make the incision on the lower eyelid or near the lashline.
- He will then remove the extra fat or muscle from underneath the eyes. Often times the saggy skin in this area is also removed.
- The incision is stitched back up, and the surgeon will apply a thin layer of surgical tap to it.
This procedure usually lasts seventy minutes, and the patients are free to go home the same day.
Are the Results Permanent:
When getting this treatment done, the first question anyone has on their minds is: Can Eye Bags Return After Blepharoplasty in Islamabad? This is a permanent solution, and there are very few chances of getting eye bags again after the treatment. However, several factors determine if you will get eye bags again, and age is the biggest one of them. There is a possibility that ten years after getting the treatment, you might develop eye bags again. But if you keep a healthy lifestyle and diet, there is only a 10% chance of the eyebags returning.
- You must not have diabetes, thyroid diseases, or heart problems
- The age limit is 35, but if the problem is due to genetics, you can get treated at 18.
- You should have a healthy diet
Getting this treatment for your eye bag removal can cost you around PKR 150,000 TO PKR 200,000. Fortunately, several insurance companies cover eyelid surgery as droopy eyes can cause you vision problems.
Why Choose Our Clinic:
SKN Cosmetics is among the best clinics in the capital, and one of the reasons for its popularity is that we offer free consultation sessions to help you decide if the procedure is for you or not! Fill out the form below and get booked for your first free appointment.