The process of skin-whitening involves lowering the concentration of melanin in the skin to produce a whiter complexion. More melanin is produced by people who have darker skin, and more melanin results in darker skin. People use products for bleaching or lightening their skin, including chemical peels, bleaching creams, fading creams, and laser therapy. The epidermal layer of the skin is where the melanocyte cells, which produce melanin, are located. But the most important question that arises is about the cost of the treatment. People feel afraid after listening to the cost of procedures from others. But we will provide you with the most authentic information about How To Get Skin Whitening Treatment For Under 15k.
It is possible to get flawless and bright skin under 15k in Islamabad. But the major question that arises is how and where to get the best and most reliable treatments. So this blog will help you sort out the things in your mind and will answer most of your questions about the type of treatments that you can get under 15k.
The main techniques include:
- laser treatment
- Glutathione Injections for skin whitening
- Skin-lightening creams
- Chemical Peel for Lightening Skin
- Skin Whitening Surgery
- A skin-whitening facial
- IPL Treatment
Ideal Candidates for Whitening Skin Treatments:
You are an ideal candidate for skin whitening treatments if you have:
- Dark-skinned, drab individuals
- Those who are pigmented or have dark spots
- People who want to have bright skin
- Those seeking more youthful and fresh-looking skin
Skin Whitening Treatment For Under 15k:
The following treatments are available at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad that you can get under 15k:
Glutathione for Skin Whitening:
Due to its presence as an antioxidant in human cells, glutathione is very beneficial to the body. It functions by scavenging free radicals, enhancing defence mechanisms, and supporting the body’s detoxification process. By deactivating the enzyme tyrosinase, it aids in both the conversion of melanin into light colour and also interferes with melanin production.
- Use the tiniest amount once or twice daily, only on the darkened area of the skin;
- Apply the cream with a cotton bud, and then thoroughly wash your hands both before and after.
- For at least a few hours after applying the cream, avoid touching the treated area against anyone else’s skin.
- To prevent the aggravating effects of sunlight, use sun cream on your skin.
Laser Skin Whitening:
Additionally, dark spots or skin blemishes can be lightened with a laser. The skin’s outer layer is either removed or the cells that make melanin are damaged in order for this to work. For some people, laser skin lightening may be effective, but it may not work at all for others, or it may only have a temporary effect.
- Your skin will be touched by a small handheld laser device called a laser.
- The rays of laser will feel like a rubber band snapping against your skin.
- You will be provided with special goggles to wear to protect your eyes from the laser.
Chemical Peel for Lightening Skin:
The best dermatologist in Islamabad at SKN Cosmetics will advise using a solution containing alpha-hydroxy acids. This is extracted from natural sources and will exfoliate the skin’s damaged upper layers during this procedure. The already build up of melanin is removed and as a result, you will get healthy tissue. It can lighten the skin on the face.
Skin Whitening Surgery:
Surgery or invasive procedures have gained so much importance in these recent years. It is utilized to reduce the pigment present in the skin. There aren’t any “skin whitening surgeries,” though. The majority of skin-lightening procedures are safe, efficient, minimally invasive, in-office procedures that don’t call for hospitalization. Laser toning and chemical peeling are two of the most popular methods being utilized. They are carried out by skilled and experienced dermatologists.
Another well-liked skin-whitening technique is intense pulsed light or IPL treatment. In the same way that laser treatment does, it uses light to dissolve melanin deposits and lighten the skin tone. Although it is less costly than laser yet it might not be as efficient. In addition, it may have some unfavourable effects, like redness and irritation.
Skin Whitening Treatment Cost in Pakistan:
For chemical peels, laser treatment, and skin-lightening injections, the average cost may lie between PKR 5,000 to PKR. 15000 per session. Similarly to that, the price of whitening creams can vary from PKR 1000 to several thousand.
Factors Affecting the Cost:
- Skin lightening procedures must be tailored to each person’s skin type, so the cost varies.
- The cost of a procedure for the face is less than that of a procedure suggested for a larger area of the body, such as the arms, legs, or back.
- The total cost is also influenced by a number of other elements, including the clinic’s location, the skill level of its therapists and dermatologists, the tools used, the clinic chosen, and the number of sessions needed.
- Clearer and fairer skin colour;
- swift and successful treatment.
- change the way you look.
Book Your Consultation:
Now you can book your consultation with SKN Cosmetics Islamabad and get your appointment fixed. Our best dermatologist in Islamabad will help you get flawless skin in just a few months. You can also fill out the form given below.