Do you want to change the appearance of your midsection? There are two available and highly popular procedures i.e. liposuction as well as a tummy tuck. Ask your plastic surgeon about the potential of combining liposuction with your tummy tuck when you meet with him or her to go through your body reshaping purposes. A combination of liposuction and abdominoplasty can produce improved results for many men and women that are better than expectations. This article will explain to you about Plastic Surgery for Tummy Tuck and Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan, the procedure, cost, and much more. So stay tuned.
- 1 Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Who is an Ideal Candidate?
- 2 Should I Go For a Tummy Tuck or Liposuction?
- 3 The Procedure of Liposuction:
- 4 The Procedure of Tummy Tuck:
- 5 Results of liposuction:
- 6 Results of Tummy Tuck and Liposuction:
- 7 Are Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Covered by Insurance?
- 8 The Final Thoughts!
- 9 Let Dr. Naveed Azhar Help You Decide Which Procedure is Best for You!
Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck: Who is an Ideal Candidate?
Patients must be in generally good health to safely undergo a body-contouring treatment. Patients with specific medical conditions may not be eligible. Among these concerns are:
- Smoking: We will not undertake shape-changing treatments on patients who have smoked within the last month. Tobacco use raises the likelihood of problems during and after the surgery.
- Patients with high blood pressure or coagulation disorders may be at risk of excessive bleeding or other cardiovascular problems.
- Uncontrolled diabetes: Diabetics may heal more slowly and are more susceptible to infection.
Should I Go For a Tummy Tuck or Liposuction?
The most important factors that influence whether a tummy tuck, liposuction, or even both procedures can produce the “optimal” outcomes have been described by plastic surgery professionals. Some of the variables are:
The tummy tuck is the best option if there is a significant amount of drooping skin, which typically happens after extreme weight reduction. The excess skin tissue is removed during this surgery via an incision within the lower abdomen that is hidden by the patient’s underpants.
The once-tight abdominal wall becomes lax after pregnancy and significant weight loss, giving the abdomen a bloated appearance. To ascertain if fat or muscular laxity is the root of the issue, a physical examination is necessary.
Patients’ Cosmetic Objectives:
While some people can live with a modest amount of extra skin on their stomachs, others consider it to be a serious problem. Due to this, some patients are recommended to first get liposuction and then wait at least 3 to 4 months before deciding whether or not they are satisfied with the outcome.
Combo Strategy versus Staging:
Some people may potentially benefit from a tummy tuck and liposuction procedure done simultaneously after proper evaluation. But if significant amounts of fat need to be removed, it is generally agreed upon to go through each operation to reduce bleeding and stress.
While some surgeons prefer to conduct tummy tucks after liposuction, others do it the other way around. However, the best strategy depends on the underlying anatomy and cosmetic objectives of the patient, as well as the surgeon’s background, expertise, and surgical methods.
The Procedure of Liposuction:
- For this treatment, an intravenous sedative may be used on you.
- Your midsection may occasionally receive a local anesthetic from your surgeon.
- Your surgeon will make a few tiny incisions close to where your fat deposits are once the area has become numb.
- You will have a thin tube (cannula) inserted beneath your skin to break up the fat cells.
- The loosening of the fat deposits will be suctioned out by your surgeon using a medical vacuum.
The Procedure of Tummy Tuck:
- A general anesthetic will be used by your surgeon to put you to sleep.
- They will cut a hole at the base of the skin that covers your abdomen wall after you have been sedated.
- If your abdominal wall muscles have become stretched out, your surgeon will suture them together after the muscles are exposed.
- The skin covering your abdomen will then be pulled taut, any extra skin will be removed, and the incision will be stitched up.
Results of liposuction:
After recovering from abdominal liposuction and tummy tuck, patients frequently see a flatter, more proportionate stomach. These effects are meant to be long-lasting.
Results of Tummy Tuck and Liposuction:
The effects of a belly tuck are thought to be long-lasting. You’ll have a more solid and stable abdominal wall. The excess skin that was removed won’t grow back until a subsequent pregnancy or weight change causes the area to swell once more.
Are Cosmetic Surgery Procedures Covered by Insurance?
Generally speaking, cosmetic surgery performed without a valid medical need is not covered by insurance. If you have a hernia that will be treated during the treatment, that will be covered by insurance. The cost of Plastic Surgery for Tummy Tuck and Liposuction in Islamabad, Pakistan may range between PKR … to PKR …
Some additional charges may include:
- Post-surgery garments
- Medical tests
- And hospital facilities.
The Final Thoughts!
- Although both liposuction and tummy tuck attempt to alter the appearance of your stomach, there are significant differences in these procedures’ expected outcomes and how they are carried out.
- Liposuction is a simple surgery with little danger and little recovery time. A tummy tuck is thought of as a more serious procedure.
- Your best source for figuring out which operation may be ideal for you is your doctor or prospective surgeon.
The process of selecting a plastic surgeon for your body contouring operation is hectic and time-consuming. If you’re thinking of combining multiple body contouring operations, be careful to select a board-certified plastic surgeon with extensive expertise in conducting both procedures in a single combination surgery. Dr. Naveed Azhar is the best cosmetic surgeon in town Plastic Surgery for Tummy Tuck and Liposuction Islamabad will provide you with the required results. So book your consultation with us by calling on the given number or filling out the form below.