If you are suffering from hair loss, hair thinning or baldness and wondering to consider a hair loss treatment with long-lasting results, then search no more because hair transplant in Islamabad is the best remedy to treat it.
But undergoing a hair transplant procedure is really a big and life-changing decision. Because a successful hair transplant procedure will prevent your hair from falling and a botched or failed hair transplant surgery can increase your already existing problems.
Things to Consider before Hair transplant:
So it’s better to consider the following things before hair transplant:
- Do you really need hair transplant surgery?
- What is the cause of your hair loss, balding or hair thinning?
- Are you a good candidate to undergo the hair transplant procedure?
- What are the pre and post-operative care guidelines of a hair transplant surgery?
- What is the cost of a hair transplant?
- The skills, proficiency, and experience of the hair transplant surgeon.
- Which hair transplant clinic is reputable or famous due to its successful hair transplant procedures?
- Which type of hair transplant surgery is better?
- What are the possible risks or complications of the hair transplant procedure?
- How soon you can resume your daily activities?
- What is the success rate of the hair transplant surgery?
- Do you really need a hair transplant surgery?
- Take your time to think, whether you really need to undergo a hair transplant procedure or not. Because once you have undergone the procedure, then it’s irreversible.
- What is the cause and severity of your hair loss, balding or hair thinning?
- Well, there are numerous causes of hair loss, balding and hair thinning. And you can’t consider hair transplant surgery without the consultation with the trichologist. Because the trichologist will first diagnose your condition if you are suffering from common androgenic alopecia or pattern baldness, then he will measure the severity of your hair loss on Norwood or Ludwig scale.
Then will recommend you to undergo a suitable hair transplant procedure according to the level of your hair loss.
Are you the good candidate to undergo the hair transplant procedure?
It’s really important for you to be the good candidate to get a hair transplant in Islamabad. Because if you aren’t the right candidate for it then you will have to suffer botched or failed hair transplant.
What are the pre and post-operative care guidelines of a hair transplant surgery?
Pre-surgical care guidelines of hair transplant procedure:
You will have to stop drinking alcoholic beverages.
You will also have to quit smoking.
You will have to avoid intensive workout and eating spicy foods.
Post-Surgical Care Guidelines for Hair Transplant Surgeries:
The surgeon will instruct you to use cold compressions on your recipient areas.
You will have to take prescription medications, as per the surgeon’s instructions.
You will be advised to sleep in an upright position.
You will have to avoid washing your hair for 24 to 36 hours after undergoing the hair transplant in Islamabad.
The surgeon will also guide you to stop the consumption of blood thinners or aspirin-containing medicines.
You will have to avoid smoking.
What is the Cost of a Hair Transplant?
Cosmetic surgeries are most expensive but you can easily afford hair transplant in Islamabad.
The skills, proficiency, and experience of the hair transplant surgeon.
The number of years the surgeon has experience is the key point of a successful hair transplant procedure. Because more the proficiency or experience a hair transplant surgeon has, the better you will be able to have natural results.
Which hair transplant clinic is reputable or famous due to its successful hair transplant procedures?
The hair transplant clinic should be well-reputed with proven results in their hair transplant surgeries, like Royal Cosmetic Surgery.
Which hair transplant surgery is better?
Consider the effectiveness of non-surgical hair transplant.
There are Two Types of Hair Transplant Procedures:
Follicular Unit Transplantations (FUT) or Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUT is the strip method so FUE hair transplant is the right option.
In the FUE hair transplant procedure, the surgeon will individually extract the hair follicles from your donor areas. Whereas in the FUT hair transplant surgery, the surgeon will extract a group of hair follicles from your donor regions.
What Are the Possible Risks or Complications of the Hair Transplant Procedure?
If you aren’t a good candidate to get a hair transplant in Islamabad, then you will have to suffer from the risks and complications after the procedure. Which may include; inflammation, swelling, irritation, redness, tissue necrosis, and shock loss. So it is important to get your medical tests done before the procedure and tell the surgeon all about your medical history.
How Soon You Can Resume your Daily Activities?
Well, it depends on the type of hair transplant surgery but most patients can resume their daily activities in 3 to 4 days after the procedure.
What is the success rate of the hair transplant surgery?
If you aren’t a chain smoker then the success rate of your hair transplant surgery will be high.
If you want to permanently cure your hair loss, baldness or hair thinning with high success rates, then feel free to consult the SKN Cosmetic Surgery to consider hair transplant in Islamabad.