In this today’s modern world, no one wants to deal with acne scars as it’s considered as the most annoying skin condition.
Acne scars are the most common skin disorder, these days all around the globe. Some people are truly fortunate to see their acne scars disappear as they grow old, but sadly everybody isn’t so fortunate.
If you don’t want marks or spots on your face, then you should never ever extract blackheads, pick at your acne scar pimples or pop them. As these increase the chance of acne brown scars on your face.
If you are suffering from acne scars, then you might have heard numerous myths and rumors regarding this skin condition. So here are the 10 unknown myths about acne scars:
10 Unknown Myths about Acne Scars:
- Acne scars are caused due to the acne infection, soreness or inflammation in the dermis.
- Acne scars are made by the wound to heal itself, results in the excessive or over production of collagen fibers.
- If you don’t treat your acne scars as quickly as you can, then the dark spots and permanent scars will appear on your skin.
- The pigmentation of acne scars may fade out within 3 to 18 months but if acne scars aren’t treated in time then it will last forever.
- You can prevent acne pigmentation, if you get an early treatment as soon as you notice them without the manual manipulation of your skin.
- If you will roll your acne scars then these may give you a wave-like appearance.
- Boxcar acne scars can appear on your temples and cheeks. These are depressed with steep borders and are really difficult to treat as compared to other acne scars.
- Ice pick scars are the most common type of acne scars.
- If you get a proper treatment for your acne scars then it can boost up your self-esteem.
- The best non-surgical acne scar treatment is fractional micro-needle radio frequency.
The best way to get rid of acne scars is to treat them as soon as you notice them. And if you want to prevent long term side effects, skin allergies and post-operative complications, then you can consider acne scar treatment in Islamabad.
Who are the Good Candidates for Acne Scar Treatment?
If you want to undergo the acne scar treatment then, it’s necessary for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you have severe acne.
- If you have mild acne.
- If you have acne vulgaris.
- If you have acne mechanica.
- If you have moderate acne.
What are the Pre-Operative Care Guidelines of Acne Scar Treatment?
Before undergoing the acne scar treatment,the doctor will instruct you to properly follow these Pre-Operative Care Guidelines:
- You will have to use some prescribed skin care cream or balm.
- Don’t apply any kind of cream on your treatment area, on the day of the acne scar treatment.
- You will have to stop using the products of skin inflammation like, isotretinoin or Accutane.
- You will have to stay away from the direct sunlight, almost for 10 to 15 days before undergoing the procedure.
How the Acne Scar Treatment is performed?
Following are the procedural steps, included in the acne scar treatment:
- First of all, the doctor will properly clean your treatment required area like; removing skin oils, makeup or creams.
- Then he will apply laser beams on your targeted acne scar area.
- The doctor will continue blazing the laser waves on your treatment required area, till your acne scars will fade away.
Also read related article cost of acne scar treatment.
What are the Post-Operative Care Guidelines of Acne Scar Treatment?
After undergoing the acne scar treatment,the physician will instruct you to properly follow these Post-Operative Care Guidelines:
- After undergoing the acne scar procedure, you will be strictly directed not to rub or scratch your treated area.
- You will have to regularly wear sunblock to avoid suntan or other skin problems.
- You will have to use ice packs on your treated part, to get rid of discomfort and soreness.
- You will also have to avoid touching your treated area.
- You will have to stay well hydrated to avoid the tickling sensations on your treated area.
- You will have to avoid prolonged or direct sun exposure.
- You will have to apply recommended topical cream to soothe your treated area and to reduce any kind of side effects.
What are the Benefits of Acne Scar Treatment?
Following are the benefits of undergoing acne scar treatment:
- You will get rid of your acne scars permanently.
- It has fast healing and recovery process.
- Your skin will become flawless, smooth, attractive and
If you want to permanently treat your acne scars at an affordable cost with best and long lasting results, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic surgery to undergo acne scar treatment in Islamabad.