The term for the hyperpigmentation defines as it is commonly not a severe condition in which patches of skin tissues gets dark in colour than the normal skin tissue. This kind of condition happens when an excess of melanin forms in the skin tissue. It is common in several people who have dark skin. The main cause of hyper-pigmentation underarms is irritation, whether from shaving or the access usage of deodorants that damage your skin type. This method is used for giving a new look and tone, and fade away flaws from the skin tissues. It is also used for other body areas like; face, neck, arms, underarms, legs etc. without any complications.
The treatment, Hyperpigmentation of Underarm after Chemical Peel in Islamabad Pakistan offers the best services and satisfying outcomes to every client. This procedure is very simple and painless from any other invasive treatment and gives amazing results. As well as, this treatment required 2-5 sessions for desirable results.
In case, maybe your deodorant formulas cause hyperpigmentation. For some patients, dark underarms might be a symptom of acanthosis nigricans.
The outcomes of this procedure will appear as new skin tone and texture after getting the first session but if a candidate needs the perfect and desirable outcomes, they need more sessions. The outcomes will be amazing and long-lasting. The method will improve the appearance of fine lines too. The magical improvement will appear after the treatment.
There are a lot of benefits to this peeling therapy. Some of them are as follow:
- Renew the skin tone and texture.
- Results are long-lasting.
- Painless method.
- Less time treatment.
The process is safe and effective, it will start with some simple steps. The time it will take is 35 to 45 minutes. The 3 common types which include lightening method, middle and deep methods. Based on the problem and desired outcomes, the method is selected.
- The people who need light method: the practitioner starts with a brush and sponge use and it carries glycolic acid. After that, the skin where the solution is applied starts turning into white. An applicant may feel mild stinging while the treatment.
- The people who need medium method: the practitioner starts the process with a cotton-tipped device for applying the solution which carries trichloroacetic acid.
- The people who need deepen method: the practitioner starts the process using a cotton-tipped device for applying carbolic acid to a treated area. A candidate will be given intravenous fluids, a heart rate will be monitored with full observations. After that, the skin will be getting white. A full facial procedure may take about 90 minutes.
In the start of the procedure, maybe local anaesthesia will be given to the applicant due to risk of severe pain. Then the practitioner will apply a chemical peel solution to the treated area for damaging the darker layers. After some time, the treated area will be cleansed and ice packs will be used for relief the treated area.
In cosmetic procedures, the aftercare is important to maintain the new skin tissue for the long term. Try to avoid sun exposure for saving yourself from damage. After the three types of peeling method, your new skin required temporarily to avoid the sun. It is necessary for asking about your aftercare.
When a candidate consults with the practitioner, he/she will examine and suggest to them what kind of treatment is suitable for them. The cost will affect when a candidate chooses the method. However, some other factors which affect the cost are as follow:
- The method type.
- Time duration.
- Quality of equipment.
- Clinic and location.
- Specialist’s skills.
To have an accurate and perfect outcome of this treatment, do not hesitate to consult for Hyperpigmentation of Underarm after Chemical Peel in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan. We are looking forward to developing your features!