One in five people is upset due to acne scar skin condition. The stubborn breakouts are annoying and it can leave behind a weird red mark or deep dark spot. Now we have a solution of acne scars and it can be treated in surgically and non-surgically cosmetic procedure.
The Subcision Treatment for Acne Scars in Islamabad is one of the simple minimally invasive procedure and its goal is to treating acne scars specifically depressed acne scars and wrinkles. Its process is to break the fibrotic strands and before a procedure, get rid of acne which leads to the new scars. After that, the process of removing scars will start.
How Does it Work?
The treatment we offer at SKN Cosmetic is generally divided into two main forms of subcision process and both are performed as an outpatient procedure, which is:
- The small area of subcision treated by using a cannula and depending on a scar type.
- The full spot of subcision treated by using the Taylor liberator with tumescent anaesthesia.
Causes and Types of Acne:
The causes of acne on the face or other parts of the body may occur due to:
- Excessing oil.
- Dead skin cells.
It helps to improve any kind of condition where the skin is being pulled downwards by scar tissue, which includes:
- Depressed scars
- The tethered acne scars.
- Raised scars.
- Some rolling acne scars.
- Ice pick scars
- Measles or chickenpox scars.
- The surgical scars.
And any kind of scar that is intended or has depression.
Subcision treatment decreases the appearance of scars from the surface and develops new skin tissues. The excellent results will be shown in 5 to 7 days right after the treatment. Some people required more than one session to develop their perfect outcome. A client will be happy to see the satisfying outcomes of this procedure.
Therefore, it can also easily be combined with other procedure which is ablative laser, micro-needle or chemical peeling process to improve the results.
The common benefits of this treatment are as following:
- Speedy and more permanent visible results.
- Simple and painless procedure.
- There is no risk of hyperpigmentation.
- It is a healing process for all types of acne.
- No recovery time.
This is common in people who are dark in complexions. Those candidates which are the people who have depressed spots, Tethered scar etc. The healthy candidate is an ideal and above 20 can also be treated. Whereas, it is not for the people having blood clot disorder issue.
Every single scar will be treated with a tiny needle that inserts into the surface. It required local anaesthesia for numbness and the nokor needle will be inserted near to the skin at the different depths and speed. It will be inserted into scars at different angles for breaking up scar tissue. The procedure is defined step by step as:
- The area will be clean first and remove the dirt and makeup.
- Targeted spots will be marked with a marker for treatment.
- Local anaesthesia will be infiltrated on the spot of treatment.
- After that, nokor needle will insert next to the spot of the skin.
- The needle will move in a circular motion. During this, a snipping sound will be heard as fibrous will transected in the depth of dermis.
- it will rotate and move again in round motion across the dermal spot.
- Then the needle type thing will remove to prevent the risk of bleeding.
- In the end, the manual pressure and ice will apply for several minutes.
After the Subcision treatment for acne scars, a client might experience the redness and swelling in the treated area. The specialist will prescribe some topical cream to soothe. After the treatment, a skin of patient becomes sensitive so avoid going out in sun exposure. The ice packs will help if a patient feel any type of discomfort.
The cost may affect because it is different from person to person. The factors are:
- How many session a patient required.
- The quality and environment of the clinic.
- The specialist and experience.
- The area or location of the clinic.
For Subcision Treatment of Acne Scar in Islamabad Pakistan, offering the best acne scar removing procedures. Consult us and the expert will tell you which treatment is suitable for you and your skin. We are looking forward to you!