There is a boom in cosmetic procedures in recent years in the cosmetics industry. Both men and women now have a variety of options for rejuvenating the skin. This lift sagging skin, smoothing out wrinkles, even out skin tone, and address other aging symptoms. PDO thread lifts in Islamabad are an anti-aging procedure that is still fairly new, but it is gaining popularity for good reasons. This article addresses frequently asked questions about PDO threading and explains How PDO Mono Threads can rejuvenate your face? It will also address how they operate, the areas they treat, etc.
Surgical facelifts are an option for some people who want to renew their skin. However, those procedures are frequently intrusive and expensive. Fortunately, thread lifting, a minimally invasive, non-surgical procedure, is a less expensive option than facelifts. People who may not want to commit to a face-lift frequently choose mono-threads.
What Are Mono-Threads?
By lifting sagging skin and stimulating the production of collagen, thread lifting, a non-surgical facelift substitute, revitalizes the face and neck. Polydioxanone, an absorbable substance, is used to create mono-threads, which are tiny threads. In sutures used by medical professionals to close wounds during surgical procedures, polydioxanone (PDO) is a substance that is frequently present. Dermatologists use PDO filaments inserted as mono-threads to pull sagging skin taut.
How Do PDO Mono-Threads Work?
Available at SKN Cosmetics, PDO Mono threads are a minimally invasive procedure that promotes and boosts the skin’s natural collagen production. Mono threads stimulate a skin tightening and remodeling effect in the treated areas in addition to an efficient collagen boost. Long-lasting skin rejuvenation and a 9–12 month delay in the aging process can be achieved more effectively.
What Areas of the Face Can a PDO Thread Lift Treat?
The majority of your face’s aging-related problems can be resolved with a thread lift in Islamabad. The region around your eyes, neck, and jaw is among the most frequently treated areas. Thread lifts often go hand in hand with other anti-aging procedures like ultherapy or dermal fillers because the results of these procedures aren’t as dramatic as those of facelift surgeries.
How Do Mono-threads Work?
By triggering the synthesis of these proteins, mono-threads promote collagen. After a dermatologist inserts the mono threads into your skin, your body produces collagen in an effort to speed up healing. Your body gradually disintegrates the threads and deposits a collagen trail in their place. Localized skin tightening will have an anti-aging effect thanks to the new fibers your body produces there.
What Happens During A PDO Treatment?
Our clinical staff at SKN Cosmetics Islamabad works closely with you and helps you make treatment decisions. In an effort to help you reach your goals, the treatment is individually tailored. To ease discomfort, a topical anesthetic is applied during monofilament treatments. A microneedle is used to delicately insert the threads. The treatment itself usually takes between 30 and 60 minutes.
Who Will be Performing My Treatment?
Because PDO threads are a medical-grade procedure, only skilled cosmetic practitioners should administer them. To guarantee that they are providing the safest, most effective service to every client, our team goes through extensive, ongoing training.
Due to their numerous advantages, PDO Mono Threads are becoming more and more popular with both patients and clinics. Following are some of the Benefits of Thread Lift Treatment Islamabad:
- Perfect for patients who have a fuller face naturally but still want a tightening effect.
- The threads do a great job of tightening the skin without adding volume in these patients, where volumization with fillers can leave them looking overfilled or puffy.
- The threads are excellent in the more movable areas of the face, like the cheeks’ accordion lines.
- It can also be used to lift your eyes as SKN Cosmetics provides the best results of Cat-eye Thread Lift in Islamabad.
- When the face is animated and fillers are injected into this area, fillers occasionally migrate and appear unnatural.
- These polydioxanone threads disintegrate over the course of about 6 months, leaving no long-term foreign substances in the skin.
- PDO Mono Threads can replace anti-wrinkle injections if you want a subtle tightening of the skin.
- PDO Threads for Jawline in Islamabad are another popular method to treat your jawline.
- While maintaining your natural movement, they boost collagen production.
- PDO threads offer a more durable solution. The effects do take about 8 to 12 weeks to fully manifest. It depends on the area being treated so the collagen-boosting effects can last for up to 12 months. Fewer clinic visits are necessary as a result, and the effects last longer.
- Any part of the face can be treated. Because PDO threads are flexible and don’t obstruct muscles, they can be inserted anywhere to aid in collagen development.
Book Your Consultation:
Do you want to find out if PDO Mono Threads treatment is right for you? Free consultations are available, so you can meet our staff and ask any questions you may have. Get yours by making a reservation today at Best PDO Thread Lifting Facial Clinic in Islamabad. Call us directly or fill out the form given below to book your consultation with Best Dermatologist in Islamabad.