Is your hair becoming thin or falling due to common causes? Don’t worry! Advanced treatments are becoming increasingly popular that can reduce your hair fall and give speed to your blood in hair follicles that become strong and healthy. PRP – is one of the noninvasive options that can give you desirable results and amazing hair texture.
However, people always choose affordable and effectible treatments and now your concern would be What is the price of PRP in Islamabad Pakistan. So, keep reading this blog post to know about the cost and its factors.
What Are PRP Injections?
A procedure that is used to perform through injections and with the plasma of your own blood is known as PRP Hair Treatment. The practitioner will take your blood and get plasma from it for injecting into your scalp. This injectable treatment is suitable for every man and woman. You need to get this treatment done by an expert hair specialist who examines your condition and recommends several sessions according to your desired results.
How Does It Work For Hair?
The blood cells play a major role in wound curing which help to support cell growth in the hair follicles. These injections will speed up the growth factor and make the hair texture thick.
According to SKN Clinic, the practitioner will take your blood usually from the arm and put it into the centrifuge for spinning the container. After 15 minutes, the blood elements will be separated and the practitioner will extract the plasma in a syringe for injecting into your scalp. The injections will be carefully injected and the duration of the procedure will be 30 minutes or more. You can get this treatment into multiple sittings.
How Long PRP Effects Will Last?
It is necessary to understand that such injectable treatments don’t provide permanent results. Nevertheless, it will last up to 16 to 18 months like more than 2 years or it depends on person to person. The candidate will get amazing, effective and noticeable results after 3 to 4 months. Sometimes, people get effective results after 5 to 6 months. Additionally, you can have multiple sessions for maintaining the desirable outcomes.
The Total Cost of PRP at SKN Clinic:
On average, if you are still unaware about What is the price of PRP in Islamabad Pakistan then you should know that the cost of PRP Injections ranges between 13,000 PKR to 20,000 PKR Per Session. This is the average cost range of the treatment which can increase or decrease by following the expectations of the client.
Other Impacting Factors:
After knowing the accurate price, it is necessary to understand that there are a few factors that can impact the cost of the treatment. Somehow, the common factors are mentioned below:
- A number of PRP sessions –the most important factor to consider is to decide how many sessions you require for achieving the desired results and suitability. The price will charge according to the session and the more you increase the number, the cost will increase. This factor will impact on your cost.
- The Practitioner Fee –Experienced and board-certified practitioner has their own fee criteria and it is mostly high due to their experience. If you choose a professional and expert practitioner then the cost will be highly charged. This factor will affect the cost.
- Location of the clinic –if the aesthetic clinic is located near to your area then good but otherwise you may need to travel from one place to another. The travelling expense can affect the cost of the treatment.
- The Reputation –always choose a reputable and well-known clinic for better performance and satisfying services. You must choose a reputable and well-known clinic for high-quality services and it may affect your cost because it will charge you according to the area and reputation of the clinic.
- Other Additional charges –few supporting charges like medication, further consultation fee, anesthesia fee (if required) and additional treatment sessions. This factor will fluctuate the cost.
Furthermore, if you are going to consider this treatment then include these factors according to your concerns and your clinical practitioner will let you know about the cost.
The Bottom Line!
PRP therapy is one of the best and most effective injectable solutions for boosting the blood flow in the hair follicles and it will improve your growth without experiencing any complications or delay. So, feel free to consult SKN Clinic for an affordable price and satisfying results. We are here to give you a memorable experience!