According to the survey, 40% of men struggle with manly issues, and one of the greatest ones is that their penis is smaller than normal. They suffer from relationship problems or insecurity as a result of this issue. It would be ideal if you discussed it with the best sexologist, as it is a significant problem for men. Anyhow, if you are the one then visit SKN Cosmetic Clinic for Penis Enlargement Surgery.
In this blog post, you will learn about how this surgery will perform, its pros and cons and many other things. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What Is Penis Enlargement Surgery?
Penis enlargement surgery, also known as penile augmentation or phalloplasty, is a surgical procedure that involves increasing the size of the penis by increasing the girth or length of the shaft or both. This surgery is typically performed by urologists or plastic surgeons and can be done through various techniques including the use of grafts, injections, or implants.
The procedure may also involve the release of ligaments in the penis to increase its length. Penis enlargement surgery is considered elective and is not covered by most insurance plans. It is important to note that the results of this surgery are not guaranteed and there are risks and potential complications involved, including scarring, infection, and loss of sensation.
How Will It Perform?
It is typically performed under general anaesthesia or intravenous sedation. The specific technique used will depend on the individual’s desired outcomes and the surgeon’s preference. Here are some common techniques used in penis enlargement surgery:
- Grafting: This technique involves taking skin or tissue from another area of the body, such as the thigh or lower abdomen, and using it to add girth or length to the penis.
- Injections: Some surgeons use injectable fillers, such as hyaluronic acid or fat, to add volume to the penis.
- Implants: Penile implants are silicone or inflatable devices that are inserted into the penis to add length or girth.
- Ligament release: This technique involves cutting the ligaments that attach the penis to the pubic bone to increase its length.
During the surgery, the surgeon will make an incision in the penis and carefully manipulate the tissue to achieve the desired size. The incision is then closed with sutures or staples.
After the surgery, the patient will need to wear a protective device or bandage for a few weeks to allow for proper healing. The patient needs to follow the surgeon’s post-operative instructions carefully to minimize the risk of complications.
The potential benefits of penis enlargement surgery may include:
- Improved self-esteem: Some men may feel more confident and self-assured after undergoing penis enlargement surgery, as they feel that their penis is more aesthetically pleasing or more satisfactory to their sexual partners.
- Improved sexual performance: Some men may experience improved sexual performance after undergoing penis enlargement surgery, as they may feel more confident in their abilities and may be able to maintain an erection for longer periods.
- Improved sexual satisfaction: Some men may experience improved sexual satisfaction after undergoing penis enlargement surgery, as they may be able to better please their sexual partners or may feel more confident in their sexual abilities.
- Improved self-image: Some men may feel more comfortable with their bodies after undergoing penis enlargement surgery, as they may feel that their penis is more in line with societal norms or more aesthetically pleasing.
Some drawbacks of penis enlargement surgery may include:
- Risk of complications: There is a risk of complications associated with any surgical procedure, including infection, scarring, and loss of sensation. In rare cases, penis enlargement surgery may result in permanent disfigurement or even amputation of the penis.
- Expense: Penis enlargement surgery is typically considered elective and is not covered by most insurance plans. This means that the cost of the procedure must be paid out of pocket, which can be quite expensive.
- Limited results: The results of penis enlargement surgery are not guaranteed and may not be as significant as the patient hopes for. In some cases, the results may be disappointing or even dissatisfying.
- Impact on sexual function: There is a risk that penis enlargement surgery may adversely affect sexual function, including the ability to get and maintain an erection or to reach an orgasm.
All Summed Up!
Therefore, you should consult SKN cosmetics for effective treatments using suitable techniques. if you want to have a better sexual experience and attractiveness, book your appointment with us. We’re here to help you look better and experience results that last. With us, you’ll have a special experience.