What is Liposuction?
Liposuction in Islamabad is a surgical cosmetic procedure that will help you in removing your stubborn unwanted or extra fat from your body. Liposuction will contour your specific areas and modify your body shape.
Myths about Liposuction in Islamabad & Rawalpindi:
Following are the 10 unknown myths and facts about Liposuction in Islamabad and Rawalpindi:
- Liposuction is a great procedure for weight loss.
- After undergoing the Liposuction, your fat will never come back
- The procedure of liposuction is painful.
- After undergoing the liposuction, you will have to wear a compression garment for at least 3 to 6 months.
- All liposuction procedures require general anesthesia.
- Liposuction can lead to lumpy, uneven, wrinkled and puckered skin irregularities.
- Liposuction is dangerous
- The non-surgical fat reduction procedures are as effective as liposuction
- Only women are eligible to undergo liposuction
- Liposuction only makes the person slimmer and smart but has no other impacts.
1.Myth ‣ Liposuction is a great procedure for weight loss:
Fact: Liposuction isn’t designed for weight loss. In fact, it’s intended to contour your excessive chubby body areas that are resistant to diet and workout.
2.Myth ‣After undergoing the Liposuction, your fat will never come back:
Fact: If you over-eat after undergoing the liposuction, then there are chances that your body would again become chubby.
3.Myth ‣ The procedure of liposuction is painful:
Fact: The procedure of Liposuction in Islamabad is totally painless. Even you can resume your daily activities after undergoing the liposuction.
4.Myth ‣ After undergoing the liposuction, you will have to wear a compression garment for at least 3 to 6 months:
Fact: After considering the liposuction, you will have to wear compression garment for only 1 week instead of 3/6 months.
5.Myth ‣ All liposuction procedures require general anesthesia:
Fact: If you want to undergo liposuction for your 1 or 2 body areas then the surgeon will use local anesthesia. But for undergoing liposuction for multiple areas then he will use general anesthesia.
6.Myth ‣ Liposuction can lead to lumpy, uneven, wrinkled and puckered skin irregularities:
Fact: After undergoing the Liposuction in Islamabad, your skin would become smooth, flawless and wrinkle free instead of puckered or lumpy.
7.Myth ‣ Liposuction is dangerous:
Fact: All the surgical procedures might be dangerous except liposuction. Because it’s performed by the team of highly proficient surgeons and its completely safe.
RELATED: How liposuction improve the shape of face and belly?
8.Myth ‣ The non-surgical fat reduction procedures are as effective as liposuction:
Fact: The non-surgical fat reduction procedures aren’t as effective as the Liposuction in Islamabad. Liposuction provides long lasting and natural results as compared to the non-surgical fat reduction procedures.
9.Myth ‣ Only women are eligible to undergo liposuction:
Fact: Men can also undergo liposuction to sculpt their chubby body.
10.Myth ‣ Liposuction only makes the person slimmer and smart but has no other impacts:
Fact: liposuction doesn’t only make your body slimmer but it will also boost up your confidence and self-esteem levels. It will also make your personality and overall beauty more attractive.
Who are the Perfect Candidates for the Liposuction Procedure?
If you want to undergo the Liposuction in Islamabad to permanently get rid of your excessive or unnecessary body fat then, it’s important for you to make sure whether you are a good candidate or not:
- If you aren’t a pregnant or lactating mother.
- If you are above 18 years.
- If you aren’t suffering from any medical problem like; diabetes, heart disease and infections.
- If you are incapable of losing your extra body fat through diet and workout.
- If you have tight, firm, elastic and healthy skin.
- If you are overweight, according to your age.
- If you aren’t taking painkillers or blood thinning medications.
- If you aren’t a chain smoker.
- If you are overall healthy.
- If you have realistic hopes or expectations regarding the results of liposuction procedure.
If you want to permanently get rid of your unnecessary or extra body fat at affordable cost, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery to consider Liposuction in Islamabad.